Kricketune54's Space Travel Project Sheets

Started by Kricketune54, May 07, 2022, 06:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kricketune54

Just in the nick of time  :-X

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron - The Hangar [Original]

Star Fox: Assault - Hostiles Revisted (Replacement for Sargasso Space Hideout)[Original]

Only thing that comes to mind is beat 1 of m28,30,32 in the Assault sheet is an invented rhythm pattern, this section is somewhat sparse on applicable rhythms for the LH. Files are in Dropbox

Static

Hey, I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news here, but the deadline clearly stated that all subs were due by 10am GMT... not 10pm EST. There was also a post earlier today indicating as much.

In years past we've been lenient with deadlines, but within the past year or so we've been trying to tighten things up a bit so projects get completed on time, don't grow too large, etc. So, we won't be allowing these for the project.

Kricketune54

Oh sorry haha I was all mixed up with my date and times, and thought today was in fact the 7th. I did not see that post at the time and do not expect special treatment so go ahead and archive this thread. I've deleted my files from the project folder

Libera

Yeah we've all been there at some point.  I hope to see your sheets in the next project, whenever that is!