Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: Apple Scramble
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Latios212

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

• m2 RH beat 4: You could add the lower harmony if you want here (Ab-G), although it's fine without it too.
  • m40 LH beat 3: I think this is an A instead of E
That's all I got

Latios212

Quote from: Static on May 02, 2022, 04:42:38 PMm2 RH beat 4: You could add the lower harmony if you want here (Ab-G), although it's fine without it too.
Sure, doesn't hurt. Easy enough to omit if it's annoying to play (I probably would)

Quote from: Static on May 02, 2022, 04:42:38 PMm40 LH beat 3: I think this is an A instead of E
Ah yep. Wasn't sure what octave but I've put it up for a more natural-feeling transition back to m. 3. I've also put an accent on it.

Aside from that, I also put an 8va above m. 31-32 since it's rather high. Files updated, thanks for the feedback!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

Libera

The only thing I noticed is that I don't hear the G in bar 27 beat 4.  It sounds just an A chord there to me. 

I guess you could also add the C#s at the beginning in the RH on beats 2/4/6 etc.

Otherwise looks great.

Latios212

Quote from: Libera on June 01, 2022, 12:40:30 PMThe only thing I noticed is that I don't hear the G in bar 27 beat 4.  It sounds just an A chord there to me. 
Ah yeah I think you're right. Changed it to an A!

Quote from: Libera on June 01, 2022, 12:40:30 PMI guess you could also add the C#s at the beginning in the RH on beats 2/4/6 etc.
I could, but I'd rather not. It's not an easy jump back and forth, and the right hand octaves would be better off sustained the full length of the quarter rather than lifting early to hit a C# on the offbeats.

Thanks for checking, files updated!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot