Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Outer Wilds
Console: Multiplatform
Title: Castaways
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Zunawe

Zunawe

The first minute-ish is musical ambience. I guess there's chords and twinkling, but there's not much value to a transcription in my opinion; it wouldn't be recognizable. And even then, the piano part is played on two separate occasions in the game itself but it isn't accompanied by the ambience or twinkling you hear on the OST track. This is just the version with a name on the OST.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bloop

This is looking good, not too much to say: the only thing is that I don't hear the very first E in the R.H. when the piece actually starts.

Zunawe

Hmm, yeah. It feels so natural, and the E in the second measure is played with just the right texture that I was convinced there was an E in the first measure that just got lost in the overtones of the bass note, but the more I listen to it the less sure I am. I'll remove it.

EDIT: Or at least I would if I could. Clicking the edit button results in the message
QuoteThe database value you're trying to insert does not exist: id
The topic title in the NSM panel says
Quote[] - "Castaways" by Zunawe
omitting the "MUL".

Here's the updated stuff via dropbox link for now I guess.
[MUSX] [PDF] [MUS] [MID]
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bloop

Huh, that's strange, I have no idea what went wrong. I can't edit the files myself either, so I'll just see if re-submitting the sheet works.

EDIT: Resubmitting works, but I can't delete or move this topic manually, so ignore this and go here instead

Latios212

Sorry about that, I deleted a duplicate entry in the database for this game since a new one was accidentally created during the last update but didn't realize this submission was still attached. I'll archive this sub in favor of the one Bloop just created.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle