News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[3DS] Fire Emblem Fates - "Destiny by Blood" by Libera

Started by Zeta, May 15, 2022, 08:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Fire Emblem
Game: Fire Emblem Fates
Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: Destiny by Blood
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Libera

[attachment deleted by admin]

Libera

Latios212

This is... really fast haha. I think what you have works quite nicely! It's much simpler than the orchestration implies...

Going through this I can't say I found anything that's off, so I'll just approve :3
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Quote from: Latios212 on June 03, 2022, 08:13:25 PMThis is... really fast haha. I think what you have works quite nicely! It's much simpler than the orchestration implies...

I'd be up for making it more complicated if people wanted: places like 3-6, 11-14, 18, 45-48 could have more in them from the original.  I guess this simpler version is what I settled on but I don't feel particularly strongly about keeping it like that if you think it was too much (too much simplification that is).

Static

Quote from: Libera on June 08, 2022, 12:23:52 PMI'd be up for making it more complicated if people wanted: places like 3-6, 11-14, 18, 45-48 could have more in them from the original.  I guess this simpler version is what I settled on but I don't feel particularly strongly about keeping it like that if you think it was too much (too much simplification that is).
Maybe if it was slower I'd suggest adding extra stuff, but I think it's fine as you have it currently.
  • m7 RH beat 3: I hear this as a Bbm9 chord. Maybe it'd be better to put Db-F in the lower layer, similar to m15.
  • m9 RH beat 1: Maybe change the Ab to G to get the maj7 sound here, similar to m17.
  • m29 RH beat 3: The Eb in the melody sounds like it should be tied to m31.
  • m32 RH beat 2: I hear a Cb above the Gb in the melody. I think there are two trumpet voices there.
That's all I got, looks good

Libera

Quote from: Static on June 14, 2022, 10:22:26 AM
  • m7 RH beat 3: I hear this as a Bbm9 chord. Maybe it'd be better to put Db-F in the lower layer, similar to m15.
  • m9 RH beat 1: Maybe change the Ab to G to get the maj7 sound here, similar to m17.
  • m29 RH beat 3: The Eb in the melody sounds like it should be tied to m31.

Fixed all these, thanks!

Quote from: Static on June 14, 2022, 10:22:26 AMm32 RH beat 2: I hear a Cb above the Gb in the melody. I think there are two trumpet voices there.

Hmm I still hear the melody here as Gb.  I can hear what you are saying though, I just don't think it's the same part as the melody.

Quote from: Static on June 14, 2022, 10:22:26 AMMaybe if it was slower I'd suggest adding extra stuff, but I think it's fine as you have it currently.

Makes sense.  I'll leave it as it is then.  Thanks for checking!

Static

Quote from: Libera on June 15, 2022, 12:25:05 PMHmm I still hear the melody here as Gb.  I can hear what you are saying though, I just don't think it's the same part as the melody.
Makes sense to me. I'll accept

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Static.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot