News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [NDS] Professor Layton and the Unwound Future - "More London Streets" by shadowkirby

Started by Zeta, December 01, 2021, 09:45:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Professor Layton
Game: Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
Console: Nintendo DS
Title: More London Streets
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: shadowkirby

Kricketune54

-I think for this one, the credits should be Level-5, Nintendo.  Basing off the most recent sheet for this game on site
-Pno. should not be on the systems; I personally don't know if that's a setting that can be changed or what... maybe this is an older Ninsheet template?  In any effect look into removing that
-The copyright info is only supposed to be on the bottom of the first page, so it can be removed from page 2 and 3
-Dynamic is missing for the beginning of the song
-The formatting of the first page is too close to your name and the credits. 
-I thought at first there was too much space between each of the systems, but it actually seems like the systems themselves are scaled up on the pages.  I'd honestly suggest porting over this arrangement to the most recent Ninsheet template, because doing this will alleviate a lot of the feedback from above.  I thought it'd be good to still communicate the above feedback so it is known though
Biggest thing:

-This song seems to be in the entirely wrong key from the original "More London Streets", which I linked.  It seems to be the key of the Live version, but is not that version as far as the accompaniment appears.  I don't know if there was some sort of error for example, that when adding the key, all the notes in the sheet moved up a half step, but this obviously needs to be fixed (hopefully it is just a matter of moving things down a half step). 

Going to hold off on more comments other than the LH rhythm from m1 to 17 should have staccatos on beats 2 and 3

Bloop

EFitTrainr

Hey, I'm still gonna update this arrangement, don't worry folks. Just been kinda swamped with school work and planning a pretty big event in my town. Should start getting to the fixes week after next.

(Also, this feedback was a very fun way to learn my piano was an entire half-step out of key)
I like food.

Kricketune54

Good luck with the event!  And haha that's an interesting way to learn for sure

Libera

I'm going to archive this for inactivity.  Feel free to resubmit when you have the time to make changes!