News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

[GCN] Metroid Prime - "Space Pirate Battle Theme"

Started by Palagerini, April 23, 2008, 04:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palagerini

I've look on the site and i couldn't find one of the coolest songs in Metroid Prime.... The Space Pirate Theme! Do u think any of u guys could try and transcribe it?

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzEW-E2RLTI

It's kinda hard but you guys have done some pretty good stuff..

Thank You  ;D
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

razer84

how do you gat a midi off of YouTube again? i'll do it if i get the midi, but it might be kinda hard to do by ear what with all the techno stuff (not that anyone else couldn't do it...)

damn commies.

blah54

i love this theme... i don't think it'd sound quite right on piano though...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Palagerini

Quote from: razer84 on April 23, 2008, 05:07:40 PMhow do you gat a midi off of YouTube again? i'll do it if i get the midi, but it might be kinda hard to do by ear what with all the techno stuff (not that anyone else couldn't do it...)
oops sorry... by midi i meant the song... i forgot it was a music file  :P 
and right... with all the techno stuff it is pretty hard.. which is why i couldn't really do it... (and that i stink at transribing  :P)

Quote from: blah54 on April 23, 2008, 05:27:42 PMi love this theme... i don't think it'd sound quite right on piano though...

yea.. i don't play piano though... i play snare and trumpet... so what i usually do is get the piano music and make it so that all the meledy parts playable for trumpet... (so half the time it doesn't sound right.. but oh well).
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Olimar12345

Here's what I've got so far...
MUS  http://www.mediafire.com/?lay2gfjugyy
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Palagerini

um.. that's really good..  it sounds alot like it... it just doesn't translate well for piano (which is not your fault). i might be able to do the space pirate encounter if u finish this..
<ktp753>ouch.

Olimar12345

thats ok-i dont think it sounds that good either... u can do ures (u r free 2 do what u want with mine)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Palagerini

ok... i'll try the encounter theme... if your not gonna going to finish the space pirate theme i will.. it'll be easier cause u did some of it.
<ktp753>ouch.

Olimar12345

Palagerini

actually i haven't even started on the encounter theme.. i'm trying to do a cod song..
<ktp753>ouch.

Olimar12345

Olimar12345

The necroest of bumps. I did this as a request for someone else recently and was told it is the current oldest request.

...or rather, it was the oldest request...

https://www.ninsheetmusic.org/forum/index.php?topic=4561.msg430812#msg430812