News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Need assistance with submission

Started by sapsap22103, January 28, 2022, 06:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sapsap22103

Hello! I'm very new to both this site and this forum, but I was inspired by all the amazing work being done here that I started writing my own arrangement. However, I know all the submissions to the site must be written in finale, and I only have musescore. I was wondering if someone would be willing to assist me in converting the score and submitting it? Thanks!

LeviR.star

Sapsap,

I'd love to give you a hand! Please reach out to me via the forum's personal messaging system, and I'll see what I can do to give your sheet the proper formatting from Finale it needs.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Kricketune54

Hey sapsap welcome as well

not to jump on top of what Levi has offered (definitely take him up on your sheet), but we put out a video on the site's YouTube channel within the last week going through the submission process and what to do.  Just thought it would be good to share it here because it is a good resource and could answer a lot of questions particularly what to do about musescore

How to submit a piano arrangement to NinSheetMusic