News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[PS2] Final Fantasy X - "Via Purifico" by Renaud Bergeron

Started by Zeta, June 21, 2022, 02:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khunjund

Please stop making lists using hyphens.

Libera

I am sure that this doesn't need to be said but you need to put the arranger information back onto the sheet for us to accept it.  There's no need to draw the process out further by making changes that we are obviously going to need to have reversed before acceptance.

Everything else looks good.

Khunjund

Quote from: Libera on July 26, 2022, 03:45:09 PMI am sure that this doesn't need to be said but you need to put the arranger information back onto the sheet for us to accept it.  There's no need to draw the process out further by making changes that we are obviously going to need to have reversed before acceptance.

Everything else looks good.

I'll admit I'm doing this partially out of frustration, but I honestly don't know what I should put there, because this is no longer an arrangement, but a transcription. Also, I would have written "transcribed by me", but it wasn't: as it stands, this is a transcription that was dictated to me. Maybe "transcribed by the NSM community"?

Static

None of the changes suggested thus far were forced upon you, we don't give arrangers decrees to make specific arrangement decisions. If you read through the sub archives, you'll find that many sheets have been edited and changed with community feedback - that's part of the process, not the community dictating how you should write. Leaving out notes is a valid choice, and as you pointed out, the Piano Collections version does this as well. Personally, I would also disagree with this decision after listening to the track for the reasons listed above by Bloop, Libera, and Xiao. Those additional notes are clearly there, at least to me.

Anyways, if you're not willing to make the changes, then don't. If you don't want to work with us constructively, then maybe it'd be better to delete this sub. You're just wasting everyone's time now.

Khunjund

Bloop

I'll accept, I can live with keeping m19 and 21 as is.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bloop.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot