Game: Super Paper Mario
Console: Wii
Title: Fort Francis
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Bloop

Bloop

Kricketune54

Really not much to say here, like a lot of the arranging decisions you made

• m1 RH and similar beat 3.0 I sort of feel like the C below the G is more prominent and makes more sense as a movement, but the way you have it flows much better when playing.
• m5-19 m25-36 at various points beat 1 LH seems longer than a staccato quarter note, but did you find it felt too sluggish for this LH part?
• nitpicky, but the mp and cresc. in m39-40 is a little high and it's not like m41's dynamic lines up
• There's a few points in the second system of page three (as well as m63 beat 1 RH ) where the slurs touch or go through accidentals, you could do a minor aesthetic touch up
• m52 LH beat 3.5 don't hear a pattern go G here, would it make more sense to have a low C to go up to the Db in m53 LH (same octave as top note)?

Bloop

Quote from: Kricketune54 on August 02, 2023, 08:17:19 PM• m5-19 m25-36 at various points beat 1 LH seems longer than a staccato quarter note, but did you find it felt too sluggish for this LH part?
Because the L.H. has to make quite a jump after beat 1 (sometimes two octaves up), I didn't wanna bother the player with making sure the L.H. is longer or not.

Quote from: Kricketune54 on August 02, 2023, 08:17:19 PM• m52 LH beat 3.5 don't hear a pattern go G here, would it make more sense to have a low C to go up to the Db in m53 LH (same octave as top note)?
I thought of that at first, but because the C needs to be played by either the 4th or the 5th finger, the jump down to the Dboctave afterward felt awkward to play, so I went for the G to fill in the gap instead (which I can play with the 3rd finger, a finger that doesn't need to move)

I fixed the other points though, thanks for taking a look!

Kricketune54

I think you might have forgotten to update the files here - sorry only just noticed

Bloop

Kricketune54

Sebastian

Sorry for the late response! I was a little unsure of some of the notes at first, but on closer inspection, this song looks good.

Shout out to you for tackling some more SPM. :D

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Sebastian.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot