Title: Battle on the Bridge
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Static

[attachment deleted by admin]

Static

Clearer source: here

Libera

This looks solid.  I've just got a couple of details to comment on:

-A courtesy Ab in bar 14 maybe?  Might be easy to misread there.
-I understand you have the descending chromatic pattern but I feel like the Cb/Fb is just easier to read as Bn/En in bars 19 etc.  It's very common to write such a descending pattern in that manner and it avoids having the Cn against Cb / Fn against Fb.
-Why is it a flat trill in bar 21/55?  It's G-Ab and Abs are in the key signature.  Conversely, in bars 29/63, it's a C-Db trill and Dbs aren't in the key signature.
-I think the way that 45-46 is written out is kind of confusing, with the two voices merged together.  I'd suggest separating out the lower voice that plays less frequently so that it is easier to read/follow that pattern.

Static

I've found a clearer source for the track from Zophar's Domain here, and have changed parts of my sheet accordingly in m43-50 bc of things I couldn't quite hear clearly before. This is an in-game rip instead of from the soundtrack album, so there's a lot less reverb.

Quote from: Libera on August 26, 2022, 08:14:41 AM-Why is it a flat trill in bar 21/55?  It's G-Ab and Abs are in the key signature.  Conversely, in bars 29/63, it's a C-Db trill and Dbs aren't in the key signature.
I added it as a courtesy but I think it ends up being more confusing, so I removed those flat symbols. Added the flats in 29 and 63

Everything else should be fixed as well

Libera

Latios212

Looks great overall! Couple of things about the bass:
- Sounds like C to me for the low notes at the beginning, similar to how m. 5 is an octave below the upper G's?
- The bass in m. 37-40 sounds like it should be up an fourth (so using F, Gb, Ab), moving up parallel to the melody.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

Both of those things have been fixed. I also changed m16 to be more accurate as well

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot