News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Etihad airways office in Lahore

Started by jackromi, September 07, 2022, 02:17:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackromi

Etihad is the second largest carrier in UAE, its headquarter is in Abu Dhabi, Khalifa city. To manage transportation well, it has set up its offices in various parts of the world. In case you are travelling from Lahore, Pakistan, the Etihad Airline Office In Lahore is the place you can visit for matters regarding your issues or queries in your reservation. The customer care helpline is open 24/7 and airline executives are available to attend calls but for customers who want to visit the office, office hours timings are given on the website.

Maelstrom

my favorite part is when he said "I'm about to etihad" and then etihaded all over them

Kricketune54

Thanks Jack! I was considering opening an office in Lahore and in Abu Dhabi so I will definitely be using Etihad.

jacobjack

online Matka play app are the best in the market. Our team of experts have been working tirelessly to ensure that our Matka app are the most reliable and secure. With our app, you can play online Satta Matka with the old main Mumbai without any worry and have a great time. These app are designed to be easy to use and understand, so you can get the most out of your online Satta Matka experience.Our team is constantly updating the app, making sure that our customers get the best gaming experience possible. We've added new features to our platform, including a range of new payment options, so you can play online Satta Matka with ease. We are also adding new online Satta Matka games every month.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber