[DELETED] [ARCADE] Dragon Buster - "Catacomb" by Federico Mariane

Started by Zeta, September 12, 2022, 10:51:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JacopoTore

Quote from: XiaoMigros on October 10, 2022, 02:00:54 PMReplacement is not only for the "old scores", and here Levi added several new tracks. He did not intentionally replace your sheet, he simply wanted to have the complete soundtrack on site which made a replacement necessary.
Not necessary, you can leave my score. Not delete It. Thanks for the respect you were talking about

XiaoMigros

Again, this has nothing to do with respect. Your score still exists on your computer, unless you've permanently deleted it. I'm also failing to see how talking about this replaced sheet is getting us anywhere..

Latios212

JacopoTore, a few things:
- Discussing replacements is off topic here; if you have any questions or concerns about how replacements work we can discuss that in another place at another time (either in the Feedback forum or via private messages). You are distracting from what this thread is for; the sheet in the submission.
- You are free to express your opinion on how things are done around here. But as multiple other people have explained, this site is a volunteer-run effort and at the end of the day you must respect that.

Getting back to the issue at hand, as explained multiple times:
- Your students are allowed to submit scores independently.
- You are not allowed to have your name on more than 4 sheets per update when including collaborations, in order to be fair to others.
- If the sheets that your students make are credited to them only, they may proceed with submitting 2 sheets per student per update as long as they are responsible for making updates to the scores and replying in the topic. If you are credited as an arranger on their scores, then the above limit will apply that no more than 4 active submissions can have your name on them, limiting the amount of scores from your students that can be in the submissions process.

It is not of our concern what you do with your students. Please understand that it is only our concern to ensure that everyone receives fair treatment when having their sheets reviewed.

Lastly, while it is fine to ask why things are done a certain way, I must remind you that:
- You must always be respectful of all other members.
- The words of any other updater regarding submissions should be treated with the same authority as words from me (the site administrator). I should not have to intervene in order to provide the final say on anything like this.

Thank you.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

^Friendly reminder for the above, please read the reply and feel free to ask any questions if you don't understand. But if the submissions continue to stay in this state where "Jacopo Tore" is listed on the sheet but uncredited in submissions, we'll need to start archiving some of the extra submissions soon.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JacopoTore

Quote from: Latios212 on January 15, 2023, 02:27:21 PM^Friendly reminder for the above, please read the reply and feel free to ask any questions if you don't understand. But if the submissions continue to stay in this state where "Jacopo Tore" is listed on the sheet but uncredited in submissions, we'll need to start archiving some of the extra submissions soon.
Yes you can archive, I Will upload when i Ve not other submission thx

Bloop

Archiving this one for this reason:
Quote from: Latios212 on January 15, 2023, 02:27:21 PMBut if the submissions continue to stay in this state where "Jacopo Tore" is listed on the sheet but uncredited in submissions, we'll need to start archiving some of the extra submissions soon.