News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Bloop's Halloween Sheet

Started by Bloop, September 30, 2022, 01:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

Bug Fables
The Giant's Lair
[ZIP]

Probably contender of one the most unsettling pieces in a cute game ever. Also spoiler warning if someone was planning on playing the game :p

EDIT:
With approval, I'd like to add this 10-measure one as well:

Bug Fables
???
[ZIP]

Static

The Giant's Lair
Looks good! Nothing to say here, everything checks out for me.

questionmarkquestionmarkquestionmark.musx
Since the RH chords are all the same, it might be nice to keep the intervals the same as well. It would also cut down on the amount of annoying intervals and accidental combinations like augmented 3rds.

Bloop

Fixed questionmarkquestionmarkquestionmark.musx! Also flipped some ties in the process.

Static

questionmarkquestionmarkquestionmark.musx
Approved

Libera

The Giant's Lair

-I'm not sure the current marking makes it clear that the whole left hand (up to 20) is meant to be an octave lower.
-Thoughts on including the An pedal-y note in the final two bars?

???

I initially thought that some of these fingerings were pretty hard, but actually they're not so bad once you work it out...  Anyway I'll accept, it looks fine.

Bloop

Quote from: Libera on October 29, 2022, 02:55:48 AM-I'm not sure the current marking makes it clear that the whole left hand (up to 20) is meant to be an octave lower.
I added "Play L.H." before the 8vb, I think that should be clear enough.

Quote from: Libera on October 29, 2022, 02:55:48 AM-Thoughts on including the An pedal-y note in the final two bars?
I was doubting about it a bit originally, but I added it as a tremolo between An and Bb, so it sounds more ominous than just a dry An.

Files updated!

Libera