September Kick-off Update

Started by Nakah, September 01, 2008, 11:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

I wanted to attack the arrangers with the most submissions in their threads, this would bring everyone to an equal level and the normal process of one submission per arranger with updates would continue.

Tranzlater

Yaaaaaaaaay! I just finalized the Kid Icarus Title, will do for the Norfair too (needs some editing on the tempo) now that I got Printmusic! W00T!
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Dekudude

Good job! However, Snake Ganon is broken. :(

Nakah

It would also appear G-Han had an arrangement of Snake Mode already up. I feel as though Ganondorf's is more complete, though, so it'll stay. Nevertheless I fixed the link, I would also like to know if anyone finds any other broken links and pm it to me.

SuperFireKirby

Yay!!!!!! There some sheets I've been looking foward to seeing on here! And now they're on.

SuperFireKirby is a happy boy.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

PseudoMario16

yayyyyy!!!!! theres an update!!! (waaaaahhhhhh my songs not there...) but im still happy!!!!!!!  :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

SuperFireKirby

I'm in the process of writing sheet music for very obsure games that I find awsome. But... I can't get the notes synchronized well enough as the actual song. I'm not very good at this yet.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dekudude

Remember to check songs for the correct key signatures. ;) *coughSnakeGanon*

Nana1Popo2

Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

WiiMan96

Hooray, an update  :o

can't wait for the next! keep on arrangin' peoples!

Nakah

Quote from: Dekudude on September 07, 2008, 09:53:51 PMRemember to check songs for the correct key signatures. ;) *coughSnakeGanon*

Want to help with that? I didn't notice it. I would assume your knowledge of music theory is better than mine.

SuperFireKirby

I still suck at arranging so I'm taking a music composition corse next year. It's so far away! :'(

Gooch

sadly, none of mine were in there in this one, but, a whole month is still ahead.

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Nakah on September 09, 2008, 03:12:47 PM
Quote from: Dekudude on September 07, 2008, 09:53:51 PMRemember to check songs for the correct key signatures. ;) *coughSnakeGanon*
Want to help with that? I didn't notice it. I would assume your knowledge of music theory is better than mine.

It's B Major. Also, most of the Flats could become Sharps, thus simplifying the sheet a lot...
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Nakah

I know it's due time at least for another update, though I've been extremely busy with school. Rest assured I'll make sure I can get an update in within the week(as in from now to next Saturday). I need to clear out all of the other work first.