Lifes Soundtrack (A fun game you wont want to miss)

Started by MetroidHunter26, September 01, 2008, 07:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

^you're supposed to put your playlist on shuffle and see what it comes up as... x) not pick and choose
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 21, 2011, 10:57:45 PM^you're supposed to put your playlist on shuffle and see what it comes up as... x) not pick and choose
Hmm... Well, I guess when I pressed the button with the two arrows intertwining meant something... I think it means shuffle. The fact that they fit well, well that was just sheer dumb luck

If you want, I can make another one.
(to tell you the truth, this has probably the best fitting one out of the 20 or so I've done in my life)

SlowPokemon

DrP

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Clanker37 on July 21, 2011, 11:03:13 PMFUCK! I DON'T HAVE AN IPOD >:(
you probably have itunes tho, rite(everyone does, it seems) Just use itunes dj which is the same thing as shuffle on an ipod

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 21, 2011, 08:29:38 PMTenacious D is EPIC!!!!

It's okay, but definitely not something I listen to every day.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on July 22, 2011, 08:52:50 AMIt's okay, but definitely not something I listen to every day.
No, but when im in 'that' mood, I either listen to Tenacious D or Weird Al

SuperFireKirby

Opening Credits: On the Run- Pink Floyd

Waking Up: History of a Boring Town - Less Than Jake

First Day At School: Little People - The White Stripes (lol, this works)

Falling In Love: Summon Monsters - Less Than Jake

Breaking Up: The Noose - A Perfect Circle  (wtf)

Prom: You've Got Her In Your Pocket - The White Stripes

Life's OK: Discipline - Nine Inch Nails

Getting the Job: Something I Can Never Have - Nine Inch Nails (lol, so true so true)

Getting Fired: Sex Type Thing - Stone Temple Pilots (I always did think getting fired was sexy :b)

Breakdown: Demon Days - Gorillaz

Driving: Vanishing - A Perfect Circle

Flashbacks: Head Like A Hole(clay remix) - Nine Inch Nails

Getting Back Together: Ænema - Tool

Wedding: Ghosts I - Nine Inch Nails

Sex Scene: Heresy - Nine Inch Nails

Birth of a Child: 999,999 - Nine Inch Nails (THAT'S ALOT OF BABIES)

Final Battle: Rock N Roll Pizzeria - Less Than Jake

Death Scene: Days of the Phoenix - AFI

Funeral Song: Black Math - The White Stripes

Dance Sequence: Rumors of my Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - Rise Against

End Credits: Danger Keep Away - Slipknot

Pretty fuggin good mix there. Also pretty depressing(considering all the NIN songs in it :b)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fingerz

Here's my list.

Opening Credits: Route 4 ~Summer~ (Pokemon Black/White) Not a bad song for this, actually.

Waking Up: Cackletta Theme (Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga) I'd be in an incredibly shit mood if I woke up to this.

First Day At School: Route 2 ~Summer~ (Pokemon Black/White) Nothing wrong about this song either.

Falling In Love: Master Sword (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D) Meh. Not too bad.

Breaking Up: Title/Ending (Super Mario World) This song is the complete opposite! Better for a happy ending.

Prom: Overworld Adventure (The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks) For prom? Maybe to dance to...

Life's OK: Trophy Presentations (Mario Kart Wii) I WIN!! And get a trophy. :P

Getting the Job: Palkia's Onslaught! (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky) Haha! I can imagine this playing when I get the wrong job and I'm trapped. XD

Getting Fired: Pokemon Contest Theme ~BEAUTY~ (Pokemon Platinum) ...wtf?

Breakdown: Back 2 Back (Blazy Mix) (Sonic Rush) Yeah, breakdown as in dance, not mental breakdown. Great song!

Driving: Vast Ice Mountain Peak (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky) YES! This songs fits perfectly! TOTALLY EPIC!

Flashbacks: Approaching Phytops (The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks) Must be pretty horrific flashbacks...

Getting Back Together: Pokemon Egg Obtained (Pokemon Black/White) Hehe... relating to upcoming events. :P

Wedding: Battle Results (Super Smash Bros Brawl) Ah, not really a wedding song.

Sex Scene: Berry Obtained (Pokemon Black/White) That was quick. XD

Birth of a Child: Friend Area ~ Seafloor Cave (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team) The sound of the waters breaking. ;D

Final Battle: Route 2 ~Autumn~ (Pokemon Black/White) Stupid ipod shuffle! WTF KIND OF FINAL BATTLE MUSIC IS THIS??

Death Scene: Don't Ever Forget... (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky) Best music for a death scene... *sniff*... :)

Funeral Song: Stickers Mode (Super Smash Bros Brawl) I'll never rest in peace if this is my funeral song. Must... collect... all... stickers!

Dance Sequence: Encounter (Metal Gear Solid) This would be an interesting song to dance to.

End Credits: Song of Awakening (Long) (The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks) No long credits for you people. ;)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on July 22, 2011, 07:34:47 PMHere's my list.

Opening Credits: Route 4 ~Summer~ (Pokemon Black/White) Not a bad song for this, actually.

Waking Up: Cackletta Theme (Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga) I'd be in an incredibly shit mood if I woke up to this.

First Day At School: Route 2 ~Summer~ (Pokemon Black/White) Nothing wrong about this song either.

Falling In Love: Master Sword (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D) Meh. Not too bad.

Breaking Up: Title/Ending (Super Mario World) This song is the complete opposite! Better for a happy ending.

Prom: Overworld Adventure (The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks) For prom? Maybe to dance to...

Life's OK: Trophy Presentations (Mario Kart Wii) I WIN!! And get a trophy. :P

Getting the Job: Palkia's Onslaught! (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky) Haha! I can imagine this playing when I get the wrong job and I'm trapped. XD

Getting Fired: Pokemon Contest Theme ~BEAUTY~ (Pokemon Platinum) ...wtf?

Breakdown: Back 2 Back (Blazy Mix) (Sonic Rush) Yeah, breakdown as in dance, not mental breakdown. Great song!

Driving: Vast Ice Mountain Peak (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky) YES! This songs fits perfectly! TOTALLY EPIC!

Flashbacks: Approaching Phytops (The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks) Must be pretty horrific flashbacks...

Getting Back Together: Pokemon Egg Obtained (Pokemon Black/White) Hehe... relating to upcoming events. :P

Wedding: Battle Results (Super Smash Bros Brawl) Ah, not really a wedding song.

Sex Scene: Berry Obtained (Pokemon Black/White) That was quick. XD

Birth of a Child: Friend Area ~ Seafloor Cave (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team) The sound of the waters breaking. ;D

Final Battle: Route 2 ~Autumn~ (Pokemon Black/White) Stupid ipod shuffle! WTF KIND OF FINAL BATTLE MUSIC IS THIS??

Death Scene: Don't Ever Forget... (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky) Best music for a death scene... *sniff*... :)

Funeral Song: Stickers Mode (Super Smash Bros Brawl) I'll never rest in peace if this is my funeral song. Must... collect... all... stickers!

Dance Sequence: Encounter (Metal Gear Solid) This would be an interesting song to dance to.

End Credits: Song of Awakening (Long) (The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks) No long credits for you people. ;)

Omg I lol'd so many times

fingerz

I love the Berry Obtained. About right for me. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fabbemannen

Opening Credits: Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Mystic Cave Zone I didn't even know I had it on my computer, a lot of midi's on this computer, not so many normal songs. Fun theme though

Waking Up: Videogamepianist - Halo 2 - Main Theme Creepy start on every morning O_O

First Day At School: TMNT theme played by me for a lot of years ago, which isn't working = no music :/ ye, school feels kinda empty

Falling In Love: DKC2 - Rattle Battle (midi) God I love that song! But here!?

Breaking Up: Neil Young - Light a Candle Suits great <3

Prom: Link's Awakening Boss Theme remix by Willrock07 uhm, weird prom?

Life's OK: Kanzashi - Guitar Solo I actually feel really good when I hear this song

Getting the Job: Terry Scott Taylor (The Neverhood) - Pineapple Mine Field Seriously, where am I working really O_O

Getting Fired: Full midi-version of Rattle Battle (again, but the other one was only piano) ♫♪Dancing out the hallway♪♫

Breakdown: DK64 - Candy's Theme (played by me on the piano) wrong place for the right song. Actually I like to play piano during breakdowns

Driving: Balrogs Theme - Cave Story (piano-midi) xd

Flashbacks: Ecstasy of Gold - Ennio Morricone Perfectly suited! A sweet western-feeling suits really nice

Getting Back Together: Super Mario Bros. - Thank You (piano midi)o_o

Wedding: Monkey Smash from DK64!? (piano by me) !?

Sex Scene: Popular Potpurri (VVVVVV) 8-bit style in the bed? I wanted Bad To The Bone xd

Birth of a Child: eh...bolero of fire...piano midi... okey...

Final Battle: Balcony - Cave Story Kinda slow fight

Death Scene: Mario Kart - Sky Garden piano midi Sky Garden during death?

Funeral Song: o lolz, life lost theme from Super Mario World xd piano midi -.-

Dance Sequence: SSBM - Kirby's Victory (piano midi) A dancing Kirby!

End Credits: Teehee Valley - M&L:SS Yay!

I had so many midi's and not so many normal songs on this computer, I should redo this with my other library (15k+ normal songs!)

Roz~

Redoing it 'cause I'm bored.

Opening Credits: Sirius VI - Blood Stain Child   AWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAH!

Waking Up: Can You Keep a Secret? - Utada Hikaru

First Day At School: Precious Thing - Various Artists

Falling In Love: Leaving You for Me - Tarja Turunen feat. Martin Kesici

Breaking Up: Only Human - K

Prom: In No Piano - Kanno Youko

Life's OK: For You - Utada Hikaru

Getting the Job: BEAST - Girugamesh   I'm a BEAST

Getting Fired: Dark Chest of Wonders - Nightwish

Breakdown: La Poursuite - François Pérusse   Really doesn't fit there. x)

Driving: 紙ふぶき - レミã,ªãƒ­ãƒ¡ãƒ³

Flashbacks: äº"月雨 - レミã,ªãƒ­ãƒ¡ãƒ³

Getting Back Together: This is Halloween - Yoko Shimomura   Lolwut

Wedding: LOST REASON - Abingdon Boys School   Trudat. And it mmd!

Sex Scene: Hag'dik - Utlagr   I couldn't help but laugh when I saw that. xD

Birth of a Child: Tsuki Akari - Rie Fu

Final Battle: Man of the King - Kalmah

Death Scene: Taking My Money Back - Utada Hikaru

Funeral Song: Wind Crest ~ The Three Trails Takahito Eguchi & Noriko Matsueda   Me gusta.

Dance Sequence: Richard Séguin - Journée d'Amérique

End Credits: If You Believe - Tarja Turunen   Awsm.

Not as amazing as the first one but oh well.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

D: but this is halloween is actually danny elfman!!! Blaaaah pointless rage etc.