News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

problem with notepad (yes i finaly got notpad)

Started by zaffogmt, September 02, 2008, 09:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaffogmt

On notepad the notes are very strange looking to a point to where you cant read the notes. Can someone please help?

kotorfanboy

It sounds like you have the wrong font for the notes. I forget how to change the fonts though.

KefkaticFanatic

Reinstall Notepad and the part of your brain that checks spelling and grammar.

me irl
[close]

Brawler4Ever

^^^ignore the second part of his post.
But reinstalling Notepad might help.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

HungryDragon

If it gives an error message on start up, saying something to the effect of the Maestro font missing, Re-installing is your best bet here. All the times I've gotten this, re-installing has fixed the problem
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Gamer4250 on September 02, 2008, 09:32:58 PMReinstall Notepad and the part of your brain that checks spelling and grammar.

reinstalling notepad would definately help
(and i got notepad on my PSP!!! thats so cool!!!)no, i dont have a life
btw dont listen to the second part of gamers post-hes pretty much the forum doushe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on September 04, 2008, 07:20:21 PMbtw dont listen to the second part of gamers post-hes pretty much the forum doushe

I would advise you to use the magical tool called a spell checker.

me irl
[close]

mantis985

Can Finale notepad use percussion notation?  I'm writing a percussion ensemble piece for school.  ??? ??? ???