[GB] Tetris - "2 Player - Danger! (Toréador Song)" by Code_Name_Geek

Started by Zeta, October 20, 2023, 02:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Tetris
Console: Game Boy
Title: 2 Player - Danger! (Toréador Song)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Code_Name_Geek

Kricketune54

Sorry for the wait on this one!

• I saw this song listed as "2 Player - Danger!" on Zophar and KHInsider. Thoughts on adding that hyphen and exclamation point? Can keep the (Toreador Song) part.
• A little pedantic, but "piano"  could be capitalized (think of this line as not a sentence but more that words with 4 or more letters should be capitalized). Same comment was left on my Star Fox sheet, if you'd like to leave as is to be consistent with your Type B sheet, that's fine, or I could update that as well for the onsite files if you'd like!

That's all I've got!

Code_Name_Geek

Quote from: Kricketune54 on December 03, 2023, 07:15:46 PM• I saw this song listed as "2 Player - Danger!" on Zophar and KHInsider. Thoughts on adding that hyphen and exclamation point? Can keep the (Toreador Song) part.
Yeah, that's fine with me, done.

Quote from: Kricketune54 on December 03, 2023, 07:15:46 PM• A little pedantic, but "piano"  could be capitalized (think of this line as not a sentence but more that words with 4 or more letters should be capitalized). Same comment was left on my Star Fox sheet, if you'd like to leave as is to be consistent with your Type B sheet, that's fine, or I could update that as well for the onsite files if you'd like!
Sure, if you could update the Type B sheet to be consistent with it that would be awesome!

Quote from: Kricketune54 on December 03, 2023, 07:15:46 PMSorry for the wait on this one!
Once again, no worries at all and same for me. Thanks for looking this one over as well!

Kricketune54

Okay, just updated Type B. Nothing else from me, so I will approve!

Bloop

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bloop.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot