News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

What do the little stars mean?

Started by Mr_Chicken, February 06, 2023, 11:01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Chicken

What are the little stars under people's names?
Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

NineLives

They're like a forum rank or something like that. The more you post, the more stars you get and it changes the titles under your name depending on the amount of stars you have. I guess "rank" isn't the right word, but that's how you get stars.

Mr_Chicken

oh so when LeviR..star has like 900...
okay thanks!
Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Mr_Chicken

LeviR.star

Quote from: Mr_Chicken on February 08, 2023, 09:35:54 AMI mean look at how many he has.

Look around the forums and you'll soon find that plenty of other members have thirty-two stars on their profile like me. I've been around since the days when we had all of our discussions here, instead of on Discord. If you're looking to socialize with our community more, I'd highly recommend you join the official server, it'll be a jolly good time.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements