News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Notepad 2009

Started by random_goldfish, September 04, 2008, 04:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenPianist

yeah this is crappy, but we can still use Notepad 2008?

random_goldfish

As long as you have it downloaded to your computer I'm sure you can still use it, but if at any point you need to download it in the future you'll probably have to use a torrent.

I'm sure the site will find a way to work around all this.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Nakah

I'm sure people will host old versions of notepad on other sites anyways.

MasterPenguin

I've got 2006-2008 for Windows, and 2007-2008 for Mac all on my Mediafire. Have the serials, too. On their site, all they say is their going to stop hosting all previous versions. :/

Tranzlater

I guess what they said does make sense and 10 bucks isn't bad, but still, they should just stop adding more features to notepad otherwise it's just gonna be exactly the same as songwriter.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

KefkaticFanatic

Except that now there is no free version of Notepad for new arrangers, which would keep many people away from arranging without falling to piracy.  Not that that's a bad thing.

me irl
[close]

Tranzlater

I guess. And then people might as well download Finale 2009 while they're there anyway, therefore costing Finale ALOT.
Probably not for long.

Parker2334

Dunno if it is illegal here for asking but,Anyone know a good torrent link out there for finale 2009?
THESE BIG RED LETTERS HELP ME FIND MY POST.

Nana1Popo2

im sorry, but could u make that a little larger? ....lol jk :P

well, we could just continue using Finale 2008, or whatever version others use...

i mean, it's not like there's anythin wrong with the ones we use, right?
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

random_goldfish

If some people on the site decides to use 2009; however, the people that only have 2008 will not be able to open their files. You'll have to get the free Finale Reader download when it comes out to open those files. Other then that, continuing to work on 2008 will be just fine.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Palagerini

hm... if Notepad 2009 is coming out then does that mean we can download the 2009 demos of allegro, printmusic, and songwriter again?
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

random_goldfish

Parker2334

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on September 07, 2008, 08:52:15 AMim sorry, but could u make that a little larger? ....lol jk :P

well, we could just continue using Finale 2008, or whatever version others use...

i mean, it's not like there's anythin wrong with the ones we use, right?

Copy the small text and paste in your address bar ^_^
THESE BIG RED LETTERS HELP ME FIND MY POST.

Tranzlater

Is there gonna be a 2009 version of songwriter, allegro and Printmusic? There wasn't a songwriter '08, and I don't think there was a allegro '08...
Probably not for long.

ALPRAS

That idiots that make Finale are so ****** stupid that they dont realize that everybody cheats Finale and nobody buy it because of their ultra giga high prices. And now they put a price in Notepad? This guys dont like their money i think...