[DELETED] [PC] Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism - "Corpse Voyage ~ Be a good Cheer (Two Pianos)" by Veogoya

Started by Zeta, May 18, 2023, 02:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Touhou Project
Game: Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism
Console: PC
Title: Corpse Voyage ~ Be a good Cheer
Instrumentation Two Pianos
Arranger: Veogoya

XiaoMigros

Hi, and welcome again to Ninsheetmusic!

When submitting, it's customary to provide a link to the source material you arranged, like so:

The submissions process requires communication with the updating team and the ability to review and implement the comments left here. Would be great if you could reply below to let us know you're ready for that!

XiaoMigros

To help you get started, you can read through the submission info page, or you can ask here if you have any questions!

Latios212

Hi Veogoya, as XiaoMigros mentioned above, please give our Submission Info page a read (link might have been missing above).
Quote from: XiaoMigros on May 18, 2023, 11:56:33 AMThe submissions process requires communication with the updating team and the ability to review and implement the comments left here. Would be great if you could reply below to let us know you're ready for that!

Judging from your past submissions I think there may have been some confusion over how the process works, so please feel free to ask questions here if you have any.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bloop

Hi Veogoya!

Looking at the quality of your submissions and the inactivity responding to our comments, I'm going to delete these two submissions. Please contact us if you have any questions, either via a personal message, or via our discord. Thanks for understanding!