Attention Current Arrangers

Started by Nakah, September 07, 2008, 06:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

If you're an arranger and currently arranging or have arranged or will be arranging, post here so that I can note who's active and who is not. This calls for anyone and everyone who is active in this forum. I want to try and organize the users into an acknowledged existence so that everyone knows who is active.

I want to make updating as easy as possible. As you all can tell I've been repeatedly going through everyone's threads critiquing and accepting sheets. I'd like to increase the speed of that by gathering everyone who is an active arranger or still lurks about this forum, so that we may all critique each others work. It would not only increase the quality of everyone's arrangements, but allow updates to be made much faster if it works.

If your an arranger like I said above, post in this thread. Even if you're not an arranger but still view the forum, post in here. It will work well if everyone's helping each other out, so that I can do everything easier and better.

Nana1Popo2

yep, i arrange :P
...but not so much cuz of school......(seeing as how a lot of other people put that)
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

kotorfanboy

FallenPianist

Composer #40

My list is the biggest on the forum and there's more coming!

It happens Every. Day!

kotorfanboy

Composer is a beast when it comes to his submission page

iDOWN

I'm still arranging.

I have more free time than I used to, (No gf anymore, and never have homework because I do it in class. :P) So I'm back open for business, but I will not be as fast as I used to.

Tranzlater

Yeah I'm arranging (no songs for ages though =/) i won't be going too fast as there's school of course, but I am up too early in the morning and I have tons of time to do stuff like type this post. I'm working on a SM piece currently, should be added soon.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

mantis985

I'm still arranging.  I wont be going as fast because of school, though.

Parker2334

Im Arranging, but school has taken a major chunk out of my time. Fter I graduate high school, I'm going to get a Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice.
THESE BIG RED LETTERS HELP ME FIND MY POST.

ALPRAS

Im always arranging and probably, if I made all the songs that are planed, my submission will be much bigger than composer #40 :P

kotorfanboy

And so the battle commences...

ALPRAS versus Composder #40 go!  :P

NasiDe

Will be arranging like always but yeah... School might be a bit of a problem. :-\

HungryDragon

I'll kepp plodding on at my pace... Although a midi -> USB cable would be nice :\ at least, if I could find one
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD