WiiMan96's Arrangements | Added Trine "Main Theme" 23rd January '12

Started by WiiMan96, September 09, 2008, 11:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arrangement focus?

Replacements
Requests
Projects
Music WiiMan wants!
Doesn't bother me so long as you keep arranging!
NO

WiiMan96

You mean like... this?

]http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?reomuz3imgn]

*tomato throwing*  :-[

*EDIT*

I edited PM: TTYD Glitzville with bass layers:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qw1wqimuwzs

Comments, please!  ;)

ALPRAS

I like very much your "Besaid Island" arrangement. Keep up your good work!

WiiMan96

Thanks ALPRAS!  I put in the red notes as optional, but playing them is nearly impossible. It's mainly for the sound :)

Edit of your post:

I like your "Besaid Island" arrangement very much. Keep up the good work!

Good work to you and the "Final Battle" arrangement too!  :)

WiiMan96

Sorry for the double post  :)

I've added a poll as to which arrangement you like most, or if you like none at all! After a reasonable amount of votes come in, I'll change the poll. Feel free to vote (and, if you really need to, the "WiiMan is terrible" option)!  ;)

Nakah

I'm undecided on your Port Town. Seeing as the song is such a weird song to try and arrange I'm not sure whether I consider your accuracy, which I checked and seems decent enough, is good enough to accept it. Beside your formatting, it looks alright. Wait and hear others' feedback. I will then be able to better decide.

ALPRAS

I think that your Bomberman arrangement is just... perfect!
Its tottaly playable, easy, a great and melodical song (this sing makes me remind "still alive" from portal :D). The only thing that you could fix is the last 3 measures, cuz the left hand have too high notes, and you could put the notes one 8va down and then put the 8va simbol. The rest its just great! Congrat. i think that this is your best arrangement

Just one more thing. How can you put a poll?

WiiMan96

Nakah:

Yeah... that's alright, I'm patient :)

and to avoid confusion, I thought I'd point out that the "Queue" section is for songs that are also ready for submission. The "submission" part is just there for the recently-discarded "one submission only" rule. But I'll fix it up anyway.

*EDIT* Fixed. The Queue section is now merged with the Submission heading.

ALPRAS:

Thanks, man! I thought that was one of my better ones. You can add a poll to your own thread by clicking "Add poll" or something like that from where the "reply" button is at the top and bottom of the page. Its rather easy :)

*EDIT* How do you change the 8va? I don't think I have the correct version of NotePad for it  ???

Nakah

Quote from: WiiMan96 on September 19, 2008, 06:32:02 PM*EDIT* Fixed. The Queue section is now merged with the Submission heading.

No, don't merge it. Keep your queue songs different from your submissions to make it easier for updaters. Only one song per submission, whether or not I accept more than one depends on the quality and quantity of the queue. Please return the songs to their correct section.

WiiMan96

Fixed again  ::)

But I've decided to swap the song I want submitted because I think the quality of the new submission arrangement is better.

blah54

Quote from: WiiMan96 on September 14, 2008, 01:27:27 AMI've checked, and, correct me if I'm wrong, but my method of arranging is utilised by many on this site. I will repeat: I do not convert MIDI into MUS and submit, I start an entirely different document, retype in the appropriate sections of the MIDI-MUS, and fix it from there. I believe that's what the literal definition of ARRANGING is? having it reARRANGEd?

http://www.ninsheetmusic.net/forum/index.php?topic=774.0

sorry this is a bit late... but just to clarify, based on WHAT it previously looked liked, it looked like you simply copied the midi without any thought at all, a simple ctrl-c, ctrl-v... if you've put some serious thought into it, instead of just pasting two voices from the midi into the bass and treble clef, then it is still allowed...

sorry about this...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

WiiMan96

blah54:

you're alright. just a misunderstanding :)

I appreciate all feedback on my arrangements  ;D

kotorfanboy

Wow you've got a lot of work planned for you. I'll check these out later, I'm arranging a few of my songs right now.

WiiMan96

Quote from: kotorfanboy on September 19, 2008, 07:52:50 PMWow you've got a lot of work planned for you. I'll check these out later, I'm arranging a few of my songs right now.

one acronym and one smiley says it all:

lol   ::)

ALPRAS

Quote from: WiiMan96 on September 19, 2008, 06:32:02 PMALPRAS:

Thanks, man! I thought that was one of my better ones. You can add a poll to your own thread by clicking "Add poll" or something like that from where the "reply" button is at the top and bottom of the page. Its rather easy :)

*EDIT* How do you change the 8va? I don't think I have the correct version of NotePad for it  ???

Well, I cant find that "add poll" thing. Ive searched near the "reply" icon, but there nothing...

WiiMan96

I double-checked, it's at the bottom-right only. The top-right doesn't have it :P

And could you please check F-Zero: Port Town for me? Ty in advance