News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

most amazing super car ever to hit the streets!!!!

Started by BlueFlameDude, September 06, 2008, 12:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueFlameDude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpIVcGV6Z0c&feature=related

this is the Lamborghini Reventon, one source said that only 20 would be made and anouther said that 100 would be made. they cost 1 million euros, or about 2.5 million us dollars.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

acropol

SuperFireKirby

The Reventon went against a fighter jet and had the lead for a long while too.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlueFlameDude

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 06, 2008, 12:45:14 PMThe Reventon went against a fighter jet and had the lead for a long while too.
i saw that one too it was sweet!
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

PseudoMario16

too bad barely anybody can afford those cars afford those cars...
oh, and i heard they were making 20 of those cars, not 100. im not sure though
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Harvest

Looks horrible in that colour.

How can it be worth even close to that much money?
-

Dekudude

It's designed after the style of a fighter jet, which I assume means it has a REALLY powerful engine, and tough body. I'd buy one if I had the money. ;D

SuperFireKirby

If you had that much money, you most likely wouldn't be a member of NSM.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlueFlameDude

the engine was taken directly from the Murciélago LP640

SuperFireKirby

BlueFlameDude

SuperFireKirby