TWG IV Host Signups

Started by Nakah, September 20, 2008, 09:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Alright, post your game ideas and roles, with a brief description of the story. Everyone will vote one who to select as their next host. When voting bolding isn't necessary, as it'll be quite easy to tell whether the general population wants one host or another. Post them below here and I too shall decide as well.

iDOWN

Alrighty. Let's try this again. :3

The Witch Game
Hosts: iDOWN and HugoMeister

Overview:

This TWG will be based off of the actual event,The Salem Witch Trials, which origanally took place in the 1600s in Salem, MA. Both men and women were accused of performing witchcraft in the town. Once they were put to court, they were usually found guilty. Many people were totured and hanged in this time. In this TWG, there will be 20 players.

As for the hosts, HugoMeister will take care of everything that has to do with the night phase. He will take all PMs from wolves and blues, and will be responsable for updating night phase storylines and wolf'd members. iDOWN will be in control of everything that has to do with the day phase. This includes tallying votes, and keeping track of phantoms, and everything dealing with the Accuser Cult. Also, he will be held responsable for updating day phase story lines and lynch'd members. Also, all PMs dealing with the item shall be sent to iDOWN.

Roles

Wolves

1. Mystic Witch (Wolf Shaman)
2. Bitch Witch (Brutal Wolf)
3. Immaculate Witch (Master Wolf)
4. Witch (Wolf)
5. Witch (Wolf)

Clergy / Humans

1. Pastor (Medium)
2. Judge (Seer)
3. Deputy (Guardian)
4. Nun (Reviver)

1. Mason
2. Mason
3. Mason
4. Human (Item)
5. Human
6. Human

Accuser Cult

1. Accuser (Leader)
2. Accuser (Traitor)
3. Accuser
4. Accuser
5. Accuser

Item

Sekrit. :3

The Teams:

There are 3 teams in this game with the goal of winning:

Witches - all Red players
Humans/Clergy - all Green and Blue players
Accuser Cult - all Purple players

The Accuser Cult is a special team. Each member of the cult knows who each other is (such as the masons or witches would). During Night 1, they vote on who should be leader. The player recieving the most amount of votes from their fellow cult members becomes the Cult Leader. When he/she dies, the member who had the next greatest amount of posts becomes Leader. Every Day phase the Cult Leader recieves the name of one person who is NOT a witch. He/She may choose to do whatever they wish with this information. In addition, the Accuser Cult sends in one PM every Day phase to kill someone. This is done in the same manner as a witch would, but only during the Day.

There is one player amongst the Accuser Cult who is a Traitor. This player does not know who he/she is, but in order for his/her team to win, he/she must die.

How to Win:

Witches - the number of witches = the number of non-witches
Humans/Clergy - all witches and all cult members dead.
Cult Members - all witches dead, all clergy dead, and the Cult Traitor dead.

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Nakah

TWG's on hold until JaMaHa can bring the site back 100% to what it was before and when the one on GMW ends.

kotorfanboy

I'm going to host a TWG! And it's going to be a mystery gam--*gets shot*

Sir Awesomesauce

Quote from: kotorfanboy on November 09, 2008, 05:52:34 PMI'm going to host a TWG! And it's going to be a mystery gam--*gets shot*

*hides smoking gun behind his back*
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

pumpy_heart

Im gonna make this one!!!
So, the evil unicorns are invading Ponylan *SHOT*

master_gamer38

So are we starting TWG here now? Or still waiting for JaMaHa to finish fixing things up?
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

iDOWN

The GMW game just ended, so.... yeah.

iDOWN

Is anyone going to post any TWG ideas? Nakah said it's okay to continue with all TWG stuff.

master_gamer38

Bahhhh.... Since no one else is posting... And you should atleast have some competition I will post mine here. Also, since Sauce is hosting on GMW I will host by myself.

Banjo Kazooie.

I am creating my game around the fact that the game is more fun for you if you have a little bit of power, Its not much fun if you are a human and no one trusts you. You need to have a chance to shine. Which brought forth the Jinjonator. I also like the complexity behind the games. Playing the same game everytime just isn't too much fun.

REDS:
Gruntilda Winkybunion - Wolf Leader; Can hurt a person by 1 honeycomb per day phase, immune to all but lynching and Jinjonator
Mingella Winkybunion - Anorexic Wolf; Starts out with 3 health instead of 5, seered as green at night
Blobbelda Winkybunion - Obese Wolf; Starts out with 7 health instead of 5, seered as green at night
Mecha Gruntilda - Can mess with other roles' powers temporarily,

BLUES:
Banjo - Knows who Kazooie is, guards during the night phase if kazooie's power isn't used
Kazooie - Knows who Banjo is, seers during the night phase if banjo's power isn't used
Mumbo Jumbo - Can alter the area of which the game takes place in,

GREENS:
Jinjos (5) - Regular Humans
Jinjonator - Role Varies

YELLOWS:
Honey B - Can give 3 honeycombs back to someone during the day phase, OR Grants 1 new honeycomb to a player during the day phase (heals person by one), cannot increase someones total possible honeycombs over 10.

PURPLES:
Lord of Games - Third Party Team, can do two damage of health per night.
Piddles - Can see the number of remaining blues and reds, OR Can seer another player of choice during the day phase
Klungo - Can do 1 damage of health per day, OR Can protect another player of choice during the day phase

BROWNS:
Drill Sergeant Jamjars  - Knows who Bottles the Mole is
Bottles the Mole  - Knows who Drill Sergeant Jamjars is

Unique ideas.

Moves - The Browns decide each day to teach a move to somebody of their choice. The move will be decided randomly by the host and different moves will have different effects. The moves are only temporary. Examples include: 1) Sack Pack, protect yourself for one night. 2) Rat-a-tap Rap, Vigi someone once. More will be included in the game.

Areas - The Area changes each night, but at the beginning of each night. Mumbo Jumbo has the ability to alter the area if they wish. It will be changed at the end of the night phase instead then. He cannot choose a new area, but he alters the current one.

Jinjonator - The Jinjonator role switches between the regular jinjos in the game. It is one person one night, then another the next night. Its power varies too, one night it might vigi, one night it might protect, or another it might seer. It is randomly decided by the host.

Honeycomb - In this I have decided to try a game with health. So you have 5 honeycomb pieces. A wolfing is instant death, A vigi is four honeycombs, A lynch's damage is based upon the percentage of votes made on a person, NOTICE, even if you do not have the most votes you can still get hurt. It may be healed by a move given by a Brown, or healed by a yellow.

The ratio for these are
votes > 50%; instant death
votes > 40%; 3/2 honeycomb
votes > 25%; 1 honeycomb
votes > 0%; 1/2 honeycomb
votes = 0; nothing

Mecha Gruntilda - Her ability is to affect other roles' abilities. The person would send in a player, and that player's abilities (if any) will be affected. Not neccesarily removed, but hindered in some form.

Banjo-Kazooie Alliance - While they know each other from the start, they can only use one of their powers each night. So if kazooie's power is used, then banjo's cannot be used. Vice versa

Purple Team - The purple team is the team controlled by the Lord of Games. They all know each other like the wolves. Their victory conditions are to eliminate all blues , and reds, after which the game will end.

Human Team - The human team is the team that consists of the Blues, the browns, the yellows and the greens. The Human team wins if the purples, and the reds are eliminated, after which the game will end.

Wolf Team -The wolf team is the team that consists of the reds. The Wolf team wins if the number of wolves is equal or greater than the number of non-wolves once done the game will end.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Nakah

kotorfanboy

Nakah

Man hunt idea: 1 Wolf, 10 humans

Let's see if you guys are any good without your petty special skills and what not.