Left
6 (28.6%)
Ambidextrous
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

The-Real-Link

Which hand is your dominant hand? I'm left handed, just like Link ^_^

Jamaha

Quote from: The-Real-Link on November 26, 2008, 09:08:32 AMWhich hand is your dominant hand? I'm left handed, just like JaMaHa ^_^

Fixed.

musicguy360

Quote from: JaMaHa on November 26, 2008, 10:58:39 AM
Quote from: The-Real-Link on November 26, 2008, 09:08:32 AMWhich hand is your dominant hand? I'm left handed, just like JaMaHa & Musicguy360 ^_^

Fixed.

Fixed again.

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

The-Real-Link

I'm starting to wonder if left-handed people are naturally good at music. My piano teacher is also left handed.

Davey

No, because left-hander's are stronger in the right side of their brain, which is the math-sciency part of your brain. The left side of your brain is Music, Arts etc.

The-Real-Link

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on November 26, 2008, 01:58:14 PMNo, because left-hander's are stronger in the right side of their brain, which is the math-sciency part of your brain. The left side of your brain is Music, Arts etc.
Math and science are my best subject's, but I am a musician. That theory has some flaws. You can't put a box around a person. I'm better at music than I am at anything else, pretty much. I write and play music. In fact, last week I got top spot in a piano competition.

Davey

Had a long post for you to read to continue this argument, didn't care, you win. I submit.

razer84

i'm somewhat ambidextrous, but since i can only write with my right hand i put 'right.'

damn commies.

Brawler4Ever

Hey look. It's razer. Hi razer.

Right handed.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Harvest

-

musicguy49

Palagerini

right handed... but i wish i could write with both =P. That'd be awesome!
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.