News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Exporting PDFs VS Printing PDFs

Started by Tobbeh99, May 19, 2015, 12:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

Hi I wonder what's the best way of creating pdfs. Is it by exporting pdfs, or by printing and selecting your pdf-program as a printer, in my case PDFCreator?? One problem printing solves is that sometimes when I export certain pdfs they get exported with an error: that "3's" from triplets are wandering around, usually at the bottom of the pages, and that problem doesn't occur using printing. But other than that is there any differences??
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

JDMEK5

I remember trying to export PDF once and ever since I've always "printed" PDFs. I guess that's cuz I had a bad experience with it probably though I don't exactly remember why. Maybe your experience is why. I'm not sure but I know for a fact that I'm a diehard PDF-printer kind of guy.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

I've just had better luck with printing as opposed to exporting.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Blitzcrank

Read the speech to be materially many ideas