News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Band Wars - Round 1

Started by The-Real-Link, December 18, 2008, 01:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which band is the best? (Round 1 - British Invasion)

The Beatles
7 (50%)
The Monkeys
0 (0%)
The Kinks
0 (0%)
The Rolling Stones
1 (7.1%)
The Who
4 (28.6%)
The Concertos
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

The-Real-Link

Okay. I remember something like this back on NSider, so I though I might try it here. I'll post a set of bands and then you vote for which one you think is the best out each round. I'll cover everything from classic bands to comtemporary bands. So, start voting! If you would like to request a band, then please, be my guest. (And put my service to the test! XD)

Brassman388

jake3343

Beatles = Stones > Who > Monkeys > Kinks

They're are good though. Tough decision between Beatles and Rolling Stones. I said Beatles but now I want to change my vote :-\

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I'm gonna have to go with The Concertos.  All the other bands suck! D:

Brassman388

you'll most likely hate me for this...but..i don't know who the concertos are. :-\

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Dude

Brassman388

So ....that's why you should tell me who they are ...(so that way I don't feel like a complete idiot, only half.)

Dude

I'm pretty sure that he was referring to himself...

Correct me if I'm wrong Concerto...

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Brassman388 on January 25, 2009, 02:46:55 PMChicago all the way.
Chicago wasn't part of the British Invasion though. They were part of the 70's Progressive Infusion.

SuperFireKirby

I'm sorry but you just can't beat the Stones

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Well yeah... but none of the other bands on this list can

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

The beatles made some classics, the stones were alright...
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Are you saying Paint It Black wasn't a classic? They have made some songs good enough to be in the "classics'' catagory as well.