News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Whats the most annoying game you ever played?

Started by mantis985, December 28, 2008, 02:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mantis985

For me, Jet Force Gemini(I finally beat it by the way)  You have to rescue 286 bear-things, and if any die you have to start the level over again.

The-Real-Link

I love Jet Force Gemini! The only thing I didn't like was the N64 Controll Scheme. If they would release it on Virtual Console, so you could use the GCN or Classic controller it would rule!!

For me, the most annoying game would be Star Wars Episode 2 for the Gameboy Advance (Gahh....that was sOOO bad!!!)

ALPRAS

when you say "annoying" your saying that the worst game Ive played or the hard game Ive played?
if it is the worst, maybe Men in Black 2, but normally, I like bad games :P like Gothic 2 (its full of bugs and the controls are terrible, but the story is awesome). ISS2 its FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLL of bugs and the controls are really really bad!!!!! but I spent almost 2 years playing this game

mantis985

Quote from: The-Real-Link on January 03, 2009, 12:18:05 PMI love Jet Force Gemini! The only thing I didn't like was the N64 Controll Scheme. If they would release it on Virtual Console, so you could use the GCN or Classic controller it would rule!!

For me, the most annoying game would be Star Wars Episode 2 for the Gameboy Advance (Gahh....that was sOOO bad!!!)

The control scheme wasnt that bad.  It just got annoying having to redo levels like the lodge because a drone threw a grenade to close to a tribal...   Other than that, it was awesome.

Dude

razer84

damn commies.

random_goldfish

But even Navi can't destroy the greatness of that game, haha!

I don't remember the most annoying game I've played because I probably didn't finish it.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

mantis985

Rogue Squadron for N64.  Sullust-missle turrets everywhere and you're in a Y-Wing.  Oh...yeah, and

Rogue Squadron? Where's our cover

Rogue Squadron?

Rogue Sqaudron? Where's our cover?

Rogue Squadron! We need fighter support!

AHHHHH!!!

Mission Failed.

Gu4n

Not once I got bothered by Navi.. Probably because I couldn't read the texts back then.

I actually don't play annoying games, so can't answer this one.

The-Real-Link

ROFL!!!!! Rogue Squadron. It's actually a good game......it's just the Y-Wings stink!!!

mantis985

Quote from: The-Real-Link on January 28, 2009, 04:57:26 PMROFL!!!!! Rogue Squadron. It's actually a good game......it's just the Y-Wings stink!!!

Yeah, I agree.  Its just...levels like Sullust, where you die every three seconds...

(dont hurt me gamer...)

GreekGeek

Ooh I totally agree with Star Wars, what a horrible game ::)

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: mantis985 on January 29, 2009, 07:27:07 PM(dont hurt me gamer...)

:|

IWBTG is the most awesome, annoying, and hard game I've ever played.

me irl
[close]

Oni-Link

A Nightmare on Elm Street for NES.
It was crazy and weird. You had to collect every single bone everywhere to get to Freddy, and when you get all the bones, you don't know where to go, because usually the you can't go through closed doors. But then you have to go through a closed door when you get all the bones. You can only have good powers when you are dreaming, and the last boss, Freddy, just goes back and forth, jumping and slashing air, because he is programmed to do that, not attack you. It was a really crappy and confusing game.

Cobraroll

I guess Mario Kart Wii deserves an honourable mention.

Cruising towards the goal, only one turn left of the final lap, and I've been in the lead the entire race.

*whoosshhh*
Huh? What was tha-
BLAM!
Blue flying shell! Bleep!

Now well, third will get me the gold trophy t-
SMASH!
Guy with Giant Mushroom! Certain hot place!

OK, fifth is okay, I supp-
BANG!
Red shell! Excrement!

ARRGHH!! Eight! Now well, three meters lef-
SHMOCK!
Bullet Bill. Finished on tenth. Bad word.

No matter how good you drive, you may end up at some random spot because you're carpet bombed with items the last few hundred meters. An easy way to win is to stay at place 8 or so, getting awesome items, and bomb your way up to second, and put all your eggs in the "red shell basket". But if you take the lead from the start, you'll face four to five items in quick succession (how come the POW blocks always hit you one sec after the Blooper has appeared, so that you can't see it?), at the worst possible time. I've turned off items once, and as soon as I broke free of the cluster, I was in the lead the entire race. And won by 45 seconds.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.