News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Whats the most annoying game you ever played?

Started by mantis985, December 28, 2008, 02:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple1222119

Quote from: Cobraroll on February 12, 2009, 12:40:04 PMNo matter how good you drive, you may end up at some random spot because you're carpet bombed with items the last few hundred meters.

I FREAKIN HATE THAT!!! That's kinda why I stopped playing
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Purple1222119

My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

Astaroth

Zelda II is pretty dang annoying, even at the beginning, but I think for me the award goes to Donkey Kong Country 3 on the SNES, due to that annoying lightning stage near the end. I nearly shouted myself hoarse after that.

misingnoglic

hero mode on donkey kong country was pretty annoying

Tranzlater

...the first time I played metroid...

I'm too lazy to write why... I'm sure you know if you PLAYED THE FREAKIN' ORIGINAL BEFORE THE FREAKIN' REMAKE WITH THE FREAKIN' MINIMAP THAT WE TAKE FOR GRANTED and should indeed be in Metroid BUT NOOOOOOooooOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO GRIND YOUR WAY PAST ENDLESS CORRIDORS THAT LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME with ABSOLUTELY no idea at ALL where the F*** you are going UNLESS you have SOMEHOW completed the game before or are using a GODDAMN WALKTHROUGH or have completed the remake and know your way around BUT that doesn't prevent endless dieing because of NO SM POWERUPS and NO DIAGONAL SHOOTING OR CROUCH!!!

I gotta say though, I do love the music.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

mantis985

I agree.   I lasted about 20 seconds before getting comletely lost. 

Tranzlater

Quote from: mantis985 on March 09, 2009, 01:57:00 PMI agree.   I lasted about 20 seconds before getting comletely lost. 

You probably didn't get lost.
It wants you to think you did.
It... it gets to your head...
Probably not for long.

mantis985

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sir Awesomesauce

I don't think any game has frustrated me as much as Mario Kart Wii. Comeback AI is one of the few things that makes me want to punch inanimate objects.

Actually...
I can't recall the exact name of the mini-game, but in Twilight Princess, in the fishing pond's hut, you can play a minigame which is enormously irritating (yet agonizingly addictive). I'll look it up later.

Edit: It's called rollgoal. Made me throw my controller. Oh well, it happens, right? :D
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

Quote from: Sir Awesomesauce on April 18, 2009, 09:55:35 PMI don't think any game has frustrated me as much as Mario Kart Wii. Comeback AI is one of the few things that makes me want to punch inanimate objects.

You mean like when the same characters get the same places in each race e.g. Luigi always comes fifth?

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 19, 2009, 07:04:26 AMAny f2p MMO.;D

The RS f2p wasn't bad... but then again I got pissed when I found out I couldn't meet the gnomes  :(

EDIT: 500th post woop.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

ehhh... almost all of the all uber glitched.

Tranzlater

Like AQ worlds...
My friend finds that the most fun game ever.
Probably not for long.