News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Whats the most annoying game you ever played?

Started by mantis985, December 28, 2008, 02:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalonzo

Any game with a recurring character showing up every 5 seconds, or saying the same lines over and over again.

HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN. WATCH OUT. HELLO! or maybe
thank you mario but out princess is in another castle or
KOLOOOH LIMPAH!! or
the duck hunt dog or
baby mario crying when hes not on yoshi OR
MR RESETTI in brawl or
star fox 64 dialogue overall

Jamaha

Quote from: Composer #40 on July 23, 2009, 11:15:11 AMWho's gotten hit by three blue spikey shells in one race in Mario Kart Wii and has that friend or relative that doesn't when he passes you up for the rest of the race and doesn't get hit by one?! 

OR

Who's gotten hit by a blue shell when you're just a centimeter away from the finish! and there goes your friend/relative zooming past you and Yoshi, Bowser,...

Oh god no. Blue Shells are the most annoying thing in the existence of videogames.

Petpetfood

ALPRAS

Quote from: JaMaHa on July 23, 2009, 01:09:51 PM
Quote from: Composer #40 on July 23, 2009, 11:15:11 AMWho's gotten hit by three blue spikey shells in one race in Mario Kart Wii and has that friend or relative that doesn't when he passes you up for the rest of the race and doesn't get hit by one?!  

OR

Who's gotten hit by a blue shell when you're just a centimeter away from the finish! and there goes your friend/relative zooming past you and Yoshi, Bowser,...

Oh god no. Blue Shells are the most annoying thing in the existence of videogames.

SHUT UP WITH THE BLUE SHELLS!!! I almost started smoking because of the accumulated stress and anger because of that terrible enemy of Mario Kart's good drivers.... At least my Wii is broken..

^^^^^^I HATE YOU, YOU SOB!!!!!!!!

Composer #40

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 23, 2009, 11:41:37 AMmy friend found out u could avoid the blue shell.

if u have a mushroom with you, if u use it at the right time as the shell comes down, itll miss you. i hated it when he did that... >_>

A blue shell strikes the person in first place at the time of it's launch. Mushrooms can only be acquired when a person is in 2nd place and beyond. The chances of me (Master Nice lead-No Luck) getting a mushroom in second place are slim, especially when these hit at times where there are no item boxes and there's a pit under me.

Also: A devastating item knocks you into oblivion in MKWii. Leaders: Blue Shell, Lighting Bolt when you're over a jump.

It happens Every. Day!

Petpetfood

Quote from: Composer #40 on July 23, 2009, 06:28:41 PM
Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 23, 2009, 11:41:37 AMmy friend found out u could avoid the blue shell.

if u have a mushroom with you, if u use it at the right time as the shell comes down, itll miss you. i hated it when he did that... >_>

A blue shell strikes the person in first place at the time of it's launch. Mushrooms can only be acquired when a person is in 2nd place and beyond. The chances of me (Master Nice lead-No Luck) getting a mushroom in second place are slim, especially when these hit at times where there are no item boxes and there's a pit under me.

Also: A devastating item knocks you into oblivion in MKWii. Leaders: Blue Shell, Lighting Bolt when you're over a jump.
Deadly. Also, I hate to say it, but it's possible to get a mushroom in first place. I've gotten it a few times before, but it takes EXTREME luck to get it. Let's say it's a 1/1000 chance of getting it.

Composer #40

Please don't rub it in but there's a bright spot in my dark abyss. When I'm not playing with my cousins, 2 out of 3 Blue shell strikes are at the same time when a Lighting bolt strikes. Which means everyone else feels a similar pain and I keep my lead.

Also: Has anyone ever had the luck where in Fire Emblem, an enemy pulls a critical hit when the enemy has only a 2% chance and it's on a venerable yet valuable character?

It happens Every. Day!

MaestroUGC

I've actually gotten hit by a blue shell and a lightning bolt at the same time...right before the finish line.

The wierd thing is the when the shell was getting ready to hit me, it actually shot lightning from the shell, then exploded...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Composer #40 on July 23, 2009, 06:28:41 PM

um, u could just have 3 (or one) mushrooms and just beat the people in front of u by getting into first with them....its not hard......ive done it many times before. its good to have a backup mushroom incase another player decides to get in front of u. :)
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Jamaha

Nana1Popo2

Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

ALPRAS

I also hate when you are in 1st place all the race, and then, in the last lap, the internet fails....
fuck this, fuck blue shells, fuck storms, fuck blue shells and storms in jumps, fuck red shells that hit you dont know why, fuck crap items in last place, oh well, fuck mario kart.....

I so love and hate this game...

iDennis

There are quite a lot games which annoy me to death. But one game almost made me have a heart-attack: Battletoads in Battlemaniacs. This game can be much fun if you remember every single step so you won't die. Then there's the third stage (this 2D glider race)... but I think I don't need to say anymore.  :'(

I might want to add Mario Kart Wii (blue shells... yea... funny) and Super Mario 64 (only because of that non-functional camera) to my list. I kind of hate and love these games...  >:(

Dalonzo

@ALPRAS:
I like that MKWii has like the best reliability in WIFI compared to other games, IMO.
I have a quick question, do European edition games have translation in italian. i've seen some videos with french and german translations. I just had to ask.

Which reminds me. I BOUGHT FABLE 2. SPANISH TRANSLATIONS SUCK. I mean...ugh...I was sooooo used to hearing games in english.
<insert cheesey accent here> 'creo que es la desicion mas importante de vida'.
and don't get me started with the sex dialogues.

Im never buying a game again with spanish translations, and the english download is taking FOREVER. To date, this is my most annoying game.

Harvest

Fable 2 is terrible, probably one of the worst games I own.
-