News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

A Wallpaper I made

Started by The-Real-Link, December 28, 2008, 04:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The-Real-Link

I hadn't made anything on GIMP in a while, and I was getting tired of my wallpaper, so....heres what I came up with. (And for all you GIMP peoples out there, The character is a Clean Style Vector, and the background was made with the Flame filter and the Spark Brush)
It's not too plain is it? I thought that is looked kind of nice. Opinions anyone?

Super Zombie

That is done really well. It's one of the best wallpapers I've ever seen, and I'm not joking. It's simple, but has enough, and everything looks professional.

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Super Zombie on February 16, 2009, 09:34:43 PMThat is done really well. It's one of the best wallpapers I've ever seen, and I'm not joking. It's simple, but has enough, and everything looks professional.
Arigato ^_^

KefkaticFanatic

Good work!  Next up is to make a 100% original custom background like the ones here.

Kidding.  But if you could that would be awesome x20.

Good work by the way.

me irl
[close]

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Gamer4250 on February 17, 2009, 04:38:26 PMGood work!  Next up is to make a 100% original custom background like the ones here.

Kidding.  But if you could that would be awesome x20.

Good work by the way.
Thanks. Actually it is completely custom. The character is actually not he original art, but a vector of it. (Basically that means I took the original pencil art and remade it into a Cel-Shaded drawing.)
And yea...that guy is insanely awsome!!! I saw his stuff in Nintendo Power the other day. totally Pwnsome artwork!!

KefkaticFanatic

Oh wow, that's awesome.  It looked just like the original art ;_;

me irl
[close]

The-Real-Link

Here is the original and my vector version compared side by side. See the difference? It took about three hours to do the whole vector.

KefkaticFanatic

Oh wow, now I see.  I didn't look at it that hard.  Really nice work.

me irl
[close]