News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Welcome to 2009

Started by Nakah, January 03, 2009, 08:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

We would like to wish everyone a happy New Year's on behalf of the entire NSM Staff. Hoping everyone had a happy holiday, we greet the new year with enthusiasm and an insight of opporitunity. We will continue to provide our sheet music to inspired musicians everywhere, both young and old.

New to our site, or looking to be a part of our community? Join our Forums( http://ninsheetmusic.drshnaps.com/smf/index.php )! Enjoy the discussion of our sheet music, games, music, movies, and more.

~Nakah

ALPRAS

Thanksa for your generous post and I hope that I stay a lot of more time here enjoying everythin in this site. Its good to be back!

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: ALPRAS on January 03, 2009, 09:45:48 AMThanksa for your generous post and I hope that I stay a lot of more time here enjoying everythin in this site. Its good to be back!
ditto! lol :D
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

razer84

2K9 has been a pretty epic year so far. Happy new year.

damn commies.

KefkaticFanatic

Why the fuck did you just invite them into the forums.

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

If you don't like them, leave.  :-\

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

random_goldfish

Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Nakah

Quote from: Gamer4250 on January 04, 2009, 10:06:57 AMWhy the fuck did you just invite them into the forums.

Quit whining.