News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Update

Started by Nintendude73, July 22, 2008, 07:00:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

Yeah. I know. So you can piss off everyone and people names without being annoying to anyone.

KefkaticFanatic

I love how you people can just think you can join up all of a sudden, act like you're all part of some sort of group, then start criticising the admin.  It's time to start realising that people have lives here, and don't sit around on forums all day.  This is why Guan had to leave.  The fact that JaMaHa hasn't just left says he still cares about the damn site.  So just deal with it or leave.  We don't need your bullshit here.

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

Quote from: Gamer4250 on April 07, 2009, 07:58:30 AMI love how you people can just think you can join up all of a sudden, act like you're all part of some sort of group, then start criticising the admin.  It's time to start realising that people have lives here, and don't sit around on forums all day.  This is why Guan had to leave.  The fact that JaMaHa hasn't just left says he still cares about the damn site.  So just deal with it or leave.  We don't need your bullshit here.

Point one. All of a sudden, I have been member of this forum since september.

Point two. We are a group, that's what a forum is about.

Point three. I do have a life, and a nice one too, but I like this site so I want to stay here and not kicked off because you and Dude hate me and I give feedback on the way this site functions. You call it criticising, I call it feedback.

Point four. If there's someone whose bullshit I/we don't need than it's yours. Because all you do is making people feel like they're not worth this site.

Point five. I don't care that you don't like me, but please don't always yell at me.

KefkaticFanatic

Well.  Thanks for reinforcing all of my points.

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

You're welcome. It was a pleasure to help you, great person.

ahum

Nakah

God damnit, spell criticizing right for once.

Not to sound harsh, but I should duly note the massive dickery in this thread by Tranzlater and GreekGeek, as both of you fail to recognize that JaMaHa is single-handedly running this site on his own from the administrative perspective. I've been useless as I have nothing that I can update since the new updater is being formed. Quit pinning even more onto JaMaHa when he's already keeping our site alive as it is. It's the unnecessary and derogative comments by you guys that will be the things that actually cause this site to fail.

Every site has it's ups and downs, and all you both are actually accomplishing is exactly Gamer's point; which will be the spike in the site's coffin that you guys continue to build.