News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Saddest Gaming Moments

Started by The-Real-Link, January 08, 2009, 07:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The-Real-Link

What would consider the saddest gaming moments of any you have experienced? Mine would probably be....

When Ike found out how his mom died in Fire Emblem: Path of Radience...the artwork and music that went along with it just added to the saddest.....excellent artwork!!

In Lost Odyssey, the dream sequence called "Hannah's Departure." It's really sad...but the writing is SOOO good....and the music is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!!!!!!

When the Wind Waker credits rolled.....cause that meant the game was over =(

Edit: NEW ONE  When Edward found out that Anna(That was her name, right?) was dead in Final Fantasy IV.

Brawler4Ever

Final Fantasy 7=Aerith's death.  :'(

WhYyYyYyYyY?!?!?!?!?!
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

mantis985

um...spoilers...?

Emma Emmerich's death in MGS2

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on January 13, 2009, 06:05:37 PMFinal Fantasy 7=Aerith's death.  :'(

WhYyYyYyYyY?!?!?!?!?!
Lol! I was wondering how long it would take for someone to say that!

razer84

Quote from: mantis985 on January 13, 2009, 06:41:17 PMum...spoilers...?

Emma Emmerich's death in MGS2

That was sad.

Then in MGS4:
when Naomi dies.
where Naomi is saying good buy in the video.
when Otacon tells Sunny that Snake "Needs some time to rest" when you think Snake just killed himself.

yeah, pretty sad game.

damn commies.

ALPRAS

I almost dont feel sad about the games. Im a machine... :P

Probably the end of Twilight Princess

random_goldfish

I was pretty sad in FFX when you found out Yuna had to die...but she didn't...yay!
I guess for the most part I play pretty happy-go-lucky games.
The end of Mother 3...the world is destroyed to make a new one...the thought of the world ending even for the good of mankind is pretty heart wretching...that and Earthbound music has always made me cry like a bitch, haha!
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

The-Real-Link

I thought about that part in FFX right after posting this, but was too lazy to add it in XD.
But yea....it was sad...but then you get all mad after that because Seymour JUST...WONT...DIE!!!!!!!!!! Jeez!!!! Every single time Yuna tries to send him to the far-plane he escapes!!! Most annoying bad guy ever!!!

Merlin

Quote from: ALPRAS on January 16, 2009, 09:09:00 AMProbably the end of Twilight Princess
Yay, I totally agree with you!
It was so sad, when Midna left and said goodbye and everything... :'(

ALPRAS

Quote from: Merlin on January 16, 2009, 01:47:08 PM
Quote from: ALPRAS on January 16, 2009, 09:09:00 AMProbably the end of Twilight Princess
Yay, I totally agree with you!
It was so sad, when Midna left and said goodbye and everything... :'(

Why did she broken the mirror? :P stupid creature

random_goldfish

Quote from: The-Real-Link on January 16, 2009, 12:04:23 PMI thought about that part in FFX right after posting this, but was too lazy to add it in XD.
But yea....it was sad...but then you get all mad after that because Seymour JUST...WONT...DIE!!!!!!!!!! Jeez!!!! Every single time Yuna tries to send him to the far-plane he escapes!!! Most annoying bad guy ever!!!

Yep. Seymour was a bitch with too many extra letters in his name.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

The-Real-Link

And what was up with Seymour's outfit? Nobody wanted to look at his big ol' hairy, tattoed potbelly!

Taser9090

Spoilers:

When Claus and Hinawa dies in Mother 3.
And when you Battle Claus  :P

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

random_goldfish

How did I forget when Hinawa dies in Mother 3! That was SO sad!

ALPRAS

Or when Tommy fights against his (genetically modified) girlfriend in Prey? That was a bit sad too