News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Saddest Gaming Moments

Started by The-Real-Link, January 08, 2009, 07:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

Quote from: Cobraroll on March 12, 2009, 12:15:21 AMYou have to take Medli, the bird-girl from Dragon Roost Island, guide her through the deepest, creepiest, saddest temple in the game, where she'll live the rest of her life in prayer for Hyrule, eventually drowning when the ocean collapses onto the land.

FAIL!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist....

Cobraroll

^Yeah, I know she is shovn during the credits, but at the time you bring her into the temple, Link knows that Hyrule is bound to drown, but still has no second thoughts of leaving her several stories below the ocean floor. Even though she managed to get out, it was quite unexpected. Not only that, you let the innocent girl witness the massacre of the hundreds of temple guards on your way down there. And it's clearly established that the room she's left to pray in has no source of water, food or a proper sanitary system. Not to mention ventilation, heating or any other feature a room needs to keep a bird girl alive.
(She's also too weak to open the heavy stone doors out of there, you notice when you guide her that she can't leave the room on her own).

Link's a sadist.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

I can't think of many good ones btu here's one. When Sirus sacrafices himself to stop the moon from destroying the earth in Dark Cloud 2.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mantis985

Yeah and the entire thing with Gaspard, and then Griffin just kills him.

ALPRAS

another sad moment: Prince of Persia (2008) end....

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: mantis985 on June 27, 2009, 02:39:15 PMYeah and the entire thing with Gaspard, and then Griffin just kills him.
Yeah, the entire game's a tragedy.(as in the story line)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Petpetfood

MALLOW ISN'T A TADPOLE?!?!?!?!?!?!
Sorry I had to. It was kinda sad.

SirIngusBingus

^You know what? He's right. It was.

Petpetfood

And the whole A Flat Minor key made it...unique. Who see's A Flat minor in music?!?!?

SuperFireKirby

PseudoMario16

Saddest moment...
maybe in ratchet and clank tools of destruction when clank dissapears at the end...

oh, and i know this isn't a video game, but how about the really sad song from bleach, "never meant to belong". it's pretty depressing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!