News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Nana1Popo2's Arrangements (Updated 5/06/12) Wind Waker Medley MP3 & Performance!

Started by Nana1Popo2, January 20, 2009, 05:33:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooch

Nana1Popo2

ya. im thinking of actually making a mediafire account... as long as its free. cuz having to keep making new links is getting annoying. ill have new links asap...
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Cobraroll

Hmm... sorry to propose this again, after being shot down a few times, but if you send a nice little PM to JaMaHa, and ask for them to be uploaded to the NSM server (NOTE: Not uploaded to the site, just our server)? That way, the links won't expire before the rest of the site does. And it still wouldn't hurt our policy.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Nana1Popo2

well, i use Mediafire for not only NSM, so having an account would make it easier with the other things i need it for. so, with the account i made, i'll just stick to using that and therefore my links wont become broken and my account for mediafire will have more then one use. and i wont have to bother JaMaHa... haha :p

Gooch

Everytime I try to play the Dr. Mario theme, Finale says it has encountered an error and closes down. It is the only one that does that :P

Nana1Popo2

really? hmm... it just worked fine for me... i'll upload a new link.

-ok, try it now?

Gooch

Well, I can listen to it when its from the mediafire link, but as soon as I save it, it goes to the error screen :P Either way, it sounds good, and i don't really need to listen anymore. Will you be able to get the parts separated?

universe-X

ok, sorry to be off topic, but Gooch, why aren't you in any other topics?

Nana1Popo2

Gooch, instead of trying to save it form the link, try saving it when it's opened up in Finale?

Gooch

I use Finale Reader for any file newer than '08, and you can't save files in Finale Reader with opened files. But, as previously stated, it isn't necessary to listen more than once. Im not in any other topics because these are the only topics I'm concerned with. Once Pep Band ends, then I'll piddle elsewhere. I don't have time to work on any arrangements, so, listening to other's music is my reason for coming to the forums.

Nana1Popo2

universe-X

Nana1Popo2

Update!

I have had some time recently to work more on Jungle Mix, and decided to update

- Still working on modifying the Mortal Kombat piece.
- Updating Dr. Mario still; what is here has been updated but isn't complete
- Tweaked and fixed some parts in Jungle Mix (hooray!); also not 100% complete, but there is not a lot left at all, minor changes.

Thoughts on the updated? (namely Jungle Mix)

garlicbananas

Is there going to be a MUS file available for the Jungle Mix?  All the ones I click on are MP3's.
Please check out my arrangement! http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4222.0

Nana1Popo2

oops, sorry garlic. I'll get on that as soon as I can.