News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

SUBMISSIONS ON HOLD

Started by Jamaha, January 22, 2009, 11:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

While I appreciate people submitting stuff to NSM, your efforts are kinda wasted at the moment.

The sheet uploading system is non-existant at the moment, therefore no new sheets can be added. I'll create a new uploading system some day.

Thanks.

Brassman388

When might the submissions be back online?

Swordomar

I too would like to know when you will again be accepting submissions.  "Some day" doesn't sound very... soon...
Visit my Submissions Page =D
Finale Reader, a free solution for opening .mus files

GreekGeek

Indeed, it souds more like: on the day that the Holy Lord gives me a calm day to sit behind my computer and fix it. Which is never I guess

Brassman388

Perhaps, a date might suffice?

iDOWN

Date usually = When Jama feels like it, 2000whenever. :P

Brassman388

Nice, always glad to know, ya know?

GreekGeek

Well as long as it 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 or 2009, I suppose I could live with it ::)
I mean come on, can't somebody help you if you're so busy?

ALPRAS

Calm down boys!
Waiting until jamaha fixes the update thing isnt a bad thing at all.Until there, we can make a tons of arrangements and/or improve our arrangements.

Cobraroll

I hope that feature is back soon. Just give the guys enough time, and the first update will hopefully feature a huge batch of songs. Take your time, but do it properly, and the site will have a solid foundation to build further on when we're back to normal.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

GreekGeek

Wow, Cobraroll, dude respect! How can you remain so positive ::) How many songs will that be  ??? A heck! But totally agree with you, take your time (although not too long ::))

The-Real-Link

He's too busy getting all pruny in is beastlyawsome sauna to fix it!
J/K

It'll probably take some time, but he's usually pretty good at fixing these things...........and then dekudude breaks them ::)::)::)::)::)::)::)

GreekGeek

That's like the coolest English phrase I ever heard :D. Beastly awesome, that must be great.
And ALPRAS, there comes a time that waiting is a bad thing. I mean, can't he ask somebody else who can do it too and has more time? ???

Jamaha

I'll begin working on it on 6th February when my exams end, that's a promise.*

*Promises can be broken in extreme cases of depression, rush, frustration and/or plain laziness. Most likely the laziness.

GreekGeek

Okay, that is in fact beastly awesome of you ;D