News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

SUBMISSIONS ON HOLD

Started by Jamaha, January 22, 2009, 11:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

While I appreciate people submitting stuff to NSM, your efforts are kinda wasted at the moment.

The sheet uploading system is non-existant at the moment, therefore no new sheets can be added. I'll create a new uploading system some day.

Thanks.

Brassman388

When might the submissions be back online?

Swordomar

I too would like to know when you will again be accepting submissions.  "Some day" doesn't sound very... soon...
Visit my Submissions Page =D
Finale Reader, a free solution for opening .mus files

GreekGeek

Indeed, it souds more like: on the day that the Holy Lord gives me a calm day to sit behind my computer and fix it. Which is never I guess

Brassman388

Perhaps, a date might suffice?

iDOWN

Date usually = When Jama feels like it, 2000whenever. :P

Brassman388

Nice, always glad to know, ya know?

GreekGeek

Well as long as it 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 or 2009, I suppose I could live with it ::)
I mean come on, can't somebody help you if you're so busy?

ALPRAS

Calm down boys!
Waiting until jamaha fixes the update thing isnt a bad thing at all.Until there, we can make a tons of arrangements and/or improve our arrangements.

Cobraroll

I hope that feature is back soon. Just give the guys enough time, and the first update will hopefully feature a huge batch of songs. Take your time, but do it properly, and the site will have a solid foundation to build further on when we're back to normal.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

GreekGeek

Wow, Cobraroll, dude respect! How can you remain so positive ::) How many songs will that be  ??? A heck! But totally agree with you, take your time (although not too long ::))

The-Real-Link

He's too busy getting all pruny in is beastlyawsome sauna to fix it!
J/K

It'll probably take some time, but he's usually pretty good at fixing these things...........and then dekudude breaks them ::)::)::)::)::)::)::)

GreekGeek

That's like the coolest English phrase I ever heard :D. Beastly awesome, that must be great.
And ALPRAS, there comes a time that waiting is a bad thing. I mean, can't he ask somebody else who can do it too and has more time? ???

Jamaha

I'll begin working on it on 6th February when my exams end, that's a promise.*

*Promises can be broken in extreme cases of depression, rush, frustration and/or plain laziness. Most likely the laziness.

GreekGeek

Okay, that is in fact beastly awesome of you ;D