Anime and Manga suggestions.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

God damn it.

Fucking Naruto Shippuden.

GOD DAMN IT.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

SuperFireKirby

I'm watching it. And I can't stop watching it. No matter how little the plot moves forward in each episode, I still think that it may end up going somewhere in the next one, but then doesn't so I have to watch another episode.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GaryOak

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 06, 2013, 09:18:49 PMI'm watching it. And I can't stop watching it. No matter how little the plot moves forward in each episode, I still think that it may end up going somewhere in the next one, but then doesn't so I have to watch another episode.

In what episode are you going? I stopped watching somewhere around 140 cause the fillers happened.

I'm glad that the manga is finally getting somewhere. Hopefully to its end in the distant near future.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Jompa

I have a suggestion:
Stop watching it.
Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: GaryOak on February 07, 2013, 01:24:25 AMIn what episode are you going? I stopped watching somewhere around 140 cause the fillers happened.
liek 25 right now

EDIT: Okay, this fucking doppelganger fight is pissing me off. It's been going on for, like, 10 episodes and they finally have the solution. Which is: BE STRONGER.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. TEEN TITANS FIGURED OUT HOW TO WIN A DOPPELGANGER FIGHTING IN HALF AN EPISODE. YOU FIGHT YOUR TEAMMATE'S DOPPELGANGER AND HAVE YOUR TEAMMATE FIGHT YOUR'S. ITS THAT FUCKING SIMPLE, YOU ASSHATS.

Jompa

I have a suggestion:
Stop watching it!
Birdo for Smash

GaryOak

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 07, 2013, 07:57:00 AMEDIT: Okay, this fucking doppelganger fight is pissing me off. It's been going on for, like, 10 episodes and they finally have the solution. Which is: BE STRONGER.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. TEEN TITANS FIGURED OUT HOW TO WIN A DOPPELGANGER FIGHTING IN HALF AN EPISODE. YOU FIGHT YOUR TEAMMATE'S DOPPELGANGER AND HAVE YOUR TEAMMATE FIGHT YOUR'S. ITS THAT FUCKING SIMPLE, YOU ASSHATS.

Inorite XD. It's a pity since Team Gai has pretty cool dudes(Rock Lee vs. Gaara was one of the best fights imo). Now they're just screwing around.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

I love you. <3
I love you
<3 u2 Gary

Jompa

Hey guys, I have a suggestion! Wanna hear?

So I found "Eureka Seven" (as I think I said above somewhere) and I can tell you that it is so good; I'm gonna manage to finish all fifty episodes in the course of four days.
I really can't stop watching this magnificent show!

And holy crap, the dubbing cast!!!! :D Crispin Freeman, Johnny Yong Bosch, *Mikuru's voice actor who I can't remember the name of*, *Asakura's voice actor who I can't remember the name of*, and a shit-load of other great people :D
Birdo for Smash

GaryOak

Quote from: Jompa on February 07, 2013, 01:54:52 PMHey guys, I have a suggestion! Wanna hear?

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY STAHP WHATCING NARUTO

I love you. <3
I love you
<3 u2 Gary

SuperFireKirby

Jompa

Well you have my condolences for being brainwashed..

On a different subject:
That's it! I am officially moving Eureka Seven up to my #2 favorite anime. I just surpassed Cowboy Bebop. :)
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Deadman Wonderland is grotesque!!!! holy mother of god...

Still gonna watch it though..  :o
Birdo for Smash

GaryOak

I love you. <3
I love you
<3 u2 Gary

SuperFireKirby