News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Anime and Manga suggestions.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

Quote from: GaryOak on February 21, 2013, 03:13:14 AMI WISH IT WAS A FILLER but no. My only explanation for that episode is that the animators were on drugs.
Now imagine seeing that as your first episode. It stunk.

(*Completely ignores Jompa)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Yugi

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

GaryOak

Well after all it is a pretty entertaining series. It's not highly popular for nothing.

Yugi I think it's Invasion of Konoha arc or some such.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

JDMEK5

Quote from: Yugi on February 21, 2013, 03:56:08 PMWhat arc is it.
Pain (Nagato) destroys the leaf village (Konoha).
It gets totally totaled. I don't know the actual name of the arc.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Jompa

Omg, "White Album" was so great that I couldn't even move after I finished it. I just sat there watching the black screen. :)
Birdo for Smash

popo447

Hey, can anyone recomend Neon Genesis: Evangelion to Blueflower999? Whenever I suggest it to him, he says no and has no good reason for it. If you can, thanks.
Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

blueflower999

My reason: I'm not usually a TV watcher. Only when I fall under the influence of Mashi or bronies.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

popo447

*Facepalms

You really got to branch out from just games sometimes, enjoy a story or two. (I'm not saying gaming is bad, its pretty much my life)
Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SuperFireKirby

Been having an argument on another forum about how FMA: Brotherhood is, by far, superior to the original series. Judging by their total lack of punctuation, I'm guessing they're either a moron(you'd have to be to like the original series more than Brotherhood), or they're 6 years old.

Also, WHAT THE FUCK IS AN OTAKU. Is that, like, what fucking weaboos are calling themselves now to make themselves feel special?

God damn weaboos.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

An otaku is someone who is really obsessed with anything, not just anime--but it often refers to those who are obsessed with anime. It doesn't have as much a negative connotation as weeaboo does.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

GaryOak

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 25, 2013, 08:30:46 PMBeen having an argument on another forum about how FMA: Brotherhood is, by far, superior to the original series. Judging by their total lack of punctuation, I'm guessing they're either a moron(you'd have to be to like the original series more than Brotherhood), or they're 6 years old.

Original series can't be totally horrible because of this

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

SuperFireKirby

It's not totally horrible. It's just not very good. Especially compared to Brotherhood.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!