News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Anime and Manga suggestions.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jompa

Ep 1 wasn't bad at all. It might very well turn out to be good actually. I mean, it has to be better than season 1...
Cool ED.
Birdo for Smash

Pit0010

my god 2nd season of Free! it was good <3 dem....abs....(drool) oppsy lemme get a tissue
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

fingerz

Quote from: Pit0010 on July 05, 2014, 08:30:07 PMit was good <3 dem....abs....(drool) oppsy lemme get a tissue
You and your obsession with drawings. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Pit0010

ohh nonono it's not my drawings...IT'S A BEAUTIFUL ANIME ;3
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

fingerz

Sure sure. I don't know an anime character called Abs. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jompa

first episode of Space Dandy season 2 is out dubbed!!! To bad my internet is too bad for streaming right now..
Birdo for Smash

Bubbles

im so glad dandy is back i love summer

Dude

Makoto's back muscles are kyoani's gift to the world.

Bubbles

^ The girls in the audience for that don't seem to agree with you

I'm really excited about the new anime this summer. It has plenty of slice of life/romances, silly and fun shows, and the serious and thought provoking ones. Plus, Free, Space Dandy, and Hamatora are back! I don't think everything has premiered yet, but so far my personal favorites (that aren't second seasons) are Ao Haru Ride, Tokyo Ghoul, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, and Barakamon.

my animelist is already at 12 and counting cries

Jompa

Quote from: Bubbles on July 07, 2014, 07:57:30 PMAo Haru Ride
HOW IN THE FUCKING HELL DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS!=!=!!?`?!
MAn what a great manga. I look forward to this anime!!!!
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Despite my horribly useless internet connection here in Italy, I finished some interesting anime this week.

Among them was a show called "Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi" ("Okamisan and her Seven Companions"), which I was shocked I hadn't heard about before. Here I was thinking I had watched every school romance comedy out there, but somehow I hadn't heard about this one. It appears as a pretty standard 12-13 episode long forgettable show with standard voice cast, but that is actually not true at all. Somehow it's just one of the best romances I've seen, even though it's main focus is comedy.

I must say I really really like it. Even for comedy it's incredibly funny, the romance is perfectly executed, and it's incredibly clever how the show parodies popular fairytales. It's action-packed, and ACTUALLY EXCITING FOR A CHANGE!!!! I mean seriously, this restored my hope in action anime!!! This!!!! A romantic comedy!!!!
It is amazingly capturing. You really do feel like watching the next episode when the narrator tells you "sleep is overrated" at the end of the episode ::)

I recommed the English dub, because it was actually really really good! Shouldn't really be a question even, when Luci Christian does the narrator.
The dub cast consists of that group that have been dubbing more and more anime recently, practically taking over almost the entire industry. It's roughly the same people who dubbed Shiki, Space Dandy and Steins;Gate, with the additions of the old gems Luci Christian and Monica Rial.

I recommend everyone to check it out, because man, this was good! Been a while since I last saw a show that actually made me laugh.

And @Waddle,
I think an OVA of Noucome just came out, if you're interested.
Birdo for Smash

Bubbles

Quote from: Dude on July 07, 2014, 07:44:45 PMMakoto's back muscles are kyoani's gift to the world.
Quote from: Bubbles on July 07, 2014, 07:57:30 PM^ The girls in the audience for that don't seem to agree with you
Spoiler
ok nevermind he won the muscle contest i guess they are appreciated
[close]

Dude

Quote from: Bubbles on July 09, 2014, 09:02:15 PM
Spoiler
ok nevermind he won the muscle contest i guess they are appreciated
[close]
Spoiler
only by Gou lol
[close]

Also, I just finished NGE and I'm super confused.
Spoiler
did everyone die or something??
[close]

Yugi

Quote from: Dude on July 09, 2014, 09:59:43 PMAlso, I just finished NGE and I'm super confused.
Congratulations!

Jompa

PSYCHO-PASS SEASON TWO!!!!!!! I'M CRYING!!!!!!! :'( ;D :'( ;D GOD I LOVE THIS SUMMER
Birdo for Smash