News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Anime and Manga suggestions.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

KefkaticFanatic

SHIT Gundam SEED gets hedga more dark than I expected.

me irl
[close]

Dude

Waddle Bro

Why was Wolf Children one of the best anime films I've ever seen holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiit it was good

Bubbles

yeeessss i'm so happy you're watching all the good films

ps its the same production company and director as The Girl who Leapt Through Time so that's why you loved it

Magic Mole

Charlotte is killing me why do I keep watching the sad ones

Nebbles

I started reading My Love Story/Ore Monogatari and it's so cute holy shit why am i trash
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

FireArrow

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 17, 2015, 11:43:05 PMSHIT Gundam SEED gets hedga more dark than I expected.

crossange gogogogo
It's really dark and made by the same people.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bubbles

Jompa

New anime season just started. The last one was so huge I was watching 32 shows a week, but that won't happen again I hope...
So anyways, everyone should watch Osomatsu-san it's fucking amazing. Holy shit
Birdo for Smash

TheInsidiousSpurt

Quote from: Jompa on October 06, 2015, 02:31:30 PMSo anyways, everyone should watch Osomatsu-san it's fucking amazing. Holy shit
XDDD YES. I only watched the 1st episode but it was amazing. One punch man is pretty funny as well. My favorite is Owarimonogatari. That series is my 4th favorite and its fantastic

Dude

Waddle Bro

thought it was time to catch up on my to-watch list so I finally watched Colorful and it was such a beautiful movie. at first I didn't expect to like it as much as I did, but it turned out to be so beautiful and made me feel really emotional and definitely recommending it to everyone.

Bubbles

:-))) I'm so glad you finally watched it!!!