News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

OH...MY...GOSH.....look at this!

Started by The-Real-Link, January 28, 2009, 02:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The-Real-Link

ALPRAS

The price...... Ouch! I cant say it, it burns my tongue!! :P
2 words: Pirate version

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Seriously....I will not encourage pirating!...but it is free! :p

ALPRAS

Well, I shouldnt encourage that too, but sometimes, its the only and convenient way for those who dont have a lot of money, like me :P

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on January 29, 2009, 07:24:56 PMSeriously....I will not encourage pirating!...but it is free! :p
DITTO! I don't like getting pirated stuff. Because then the people who worked really hard to make it don't make any profit off of it, and instead your money goes to rich drug lords who sit around in their plush penthouse with a bunch of floozies! I don't really want to support that guy! I'd rather see the guy who actually made the product get my money! (ESPECIALLY when it comes to CDs!!!!)

MasterPenguin

When you pirate, nobody gets your money. Your money stays with you, and doesn't go to some drug lords living in their penthouses.

And dang that's quite a price.

musicguy360

woah that's steep...  and yeah, I don't really like pirating.  though they SHOULD HAVE thought of pirating when they priced it

Brassman388

Gotta say though...it comes in handy when you have no cash...just sayin' ::)

Arison The Bat

lol. its definatly worth buying. I have CS4 and im loving it to death. So many tools that CS3 didnt have.....like the bone tool, or the 3D modeling tool. And it even comes with a all new photo shop which is like.....completly god crafted. If your a graphic designer like me, you'll make back the money from this in no time. I did.
You are of what you make of yourself. not who your parents are. not who your friends are. You are you, and you make who you are.

Dude

Is Soviet Russia, software pirates YOU!

Brassman388

random_goldfish

I think that price just turned my eyeballs into snot.
I don't pirate stuff myself, I even bought Finale 2009, hahaha, but I'm not going to tell you NOT to pirate it. I think a price like that is potentially crippling someone's talent and pirating would be the only logical approach to create the things the artist envisions. And rich bastards don't need the money anyway. Someone throw a programmer or a musician a frickin' bone.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Dude

kotorfanboy

It's because he switched his Gamertag to KefkaticFanatic.