News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

"Fixing the Sheets" Project II

Started by Brassman388, January 31, 2009, 08:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4-D

Help! I need someone to change the last measure's lower clef (left hand) back to the regular bass clef instead of the treble clef it is up until that point! here's the file: http://www.mediafire.com/?j3wntzvyzzy

If you could just change the lower clef to a regular bass clef on the last measure, I could continue working on the piece from there, I think

Brassman388

4-D

Quote from: Brassman388 on March 18, 2009, 01:43:37 PMHere........... http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lbyvz4fyzuj
You're the bomb! unfortunately, I have NotePad 2008 and can't edit the file you uploaded for me (2009). Any ideas?

Brassman388

If you can get bittorrent, I can give you the download file for finale 2009.

4-D

is it just me, or is not much going on here?
btw, edited another song (Memories of Green, aka 1000 A.D.)

Brassman388

Yeah... but im sure that by the time the uploadng script is completed, then i can get more people to get into this project.

All in time my friend. No worries.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Brassman388 on March 24, 2009, 11:46:03 PMYeah... but im sure that by the time the uploadng script is completed, then i can get more people to get into this project.

That's gonna be a long long time I'm afraid...

Brassman388

haha, well then... we'd better get started now huh?

Tranzlater

I'm not gonna be doing anything until our extension is done- cuz then we finally have a proper study and I can link the keyboard up to my PC. I tried it before but the link install CD deleted the bootup drive, meaning our computer couldn't start. Sixty times worse than a virus.

By the way the extension should be done within a few weeks, but we'll need to decorate etc. and that could take a while cuz we are are all lazy.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

random_goldfish

Hmm...I see Tranzlater has called Earthbound...but maybe an agreement can be made, haha. There aren't that many EB arrangements on the site though...at least ones that aren't mine.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Tranzlater

Quote from: random_goldfish on March 30, 2009, 01:12:14 AMHmm...I see Tranzlater has called Earthbound...but maybe an agreement can be made, haha. There aren't that many EB arrangements on the site though...at least ones that aren't mine.

Eh heh... sorry...
You could do your and I could do metroid?
BTW the piece 'Love and Peace' is actually 'Because I love you'  ::)
Probably not for long.

random_goldfish

Oh yes, I know about Because I Love You...it's just how it translated and I forget to switch it, hahhaa.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Brassman388

Quote from: Tranzlater on March 30, 2009, 07:47:34 AM
Quote from: random_goldfish on March 30, 2009, 01:12:14 AMHmm...I see Tranzlater has called Earthbound...but maybe an agreement can be made, haha. There aren't that many EB arrangements on the site though...at least ones that aren't mine.

Eh heh... sorry...

Sorry, if it's not too much to ask. I would like to work on the metroid section right after i'm done with the final fantasy section. Of course if it's not too much to ask.  :-\

Tranzlater

Quote from: Brassman388 on March 30, 2009, 08:18:27 PM

Eh heh... sorry...

Sorry, if it's not too much to ask. I would like to work on the metroid section right after i'm done with the final fantasy section. Of course if it's not too much to ask.  :-\

Well I don't mind but I'm probably not gonna do much at all until the uploader is finished. (In other words when I retire)
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

Quote from: Tranzlater on March 31, 2009, 12:04:18 AM
Quote from: Brassman388 on March 30, 2009, 08:18:27 PM

Eh heh... sorry...

Well I don't mind but I'm probably not gonna do much at all until the uploader is finished. (In other words when I retire)

Yeah... whenever that day comes I suppose... but I will not give in, I shall valiantly continue to move forward. And continue to work.