News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

What are you reading?

Started by musicguy49, March 04, 2008, 06:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrUnibrow

I finished reading a book called 'We All Fall Down' by Eric Walters. It's a pretty good book...it's about 9/11 and it's VERY descriptive.
Hm....

PianoMasta7

I don't read! I even hate to think of it. The only time I read is when I'm assigned to for homework.

Gaab4Ever

Quote from: PianoMasta7 on March 09, 2008, 01:32:31 PMI don't read! I even hate to think of it. The only time I read is when I'm assigned to for homework.

i hate that problem, ive got the same but i usually get bookreports from the internet.... and if i read, then it should be a good book or something...

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: PianoMasta7 on March 09, 2008, 01:32:31 PMI don't read! I even hate to think of it. The only time I read is when I'm assigned to for homework.

Then go sit in your little corner and fail at life.  Also learn to read.

If you think The Odyssey is bad because it is all these "made up stories" thats idiotic.  All fiction books are "made up stories".

me irl
[close]

razer84

yeah, i finished I, Robot. now i'm rereading the awesomest graphic novel ever made, DC: The New Frontier by Darwyn Cook. i plan on doing a report for school on it...

damn commies.

musicguy49

hey does anybody actually reads the instruction manuel of a game??
I don't!

HugoMeister

Lol I do!

I like a quick preview of what to expect from the game. :P

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Wolfos

Quote from: musicguy49 on March 09, 2008, 04:57:39 PMhey does anybody actually reads the instruction manuel of a game??
I don't!

I sometimes do.

Reading "First King of Shannara" Terry Brooks.   I haven't read any of the books from that series yet, so i've decided to start from this book, whereas others would have started from "Sword of Shannara"

MegaMoo

Quote from: Wolfos on March 11, 2008, 07:06:44 AM
Quote from: musicguy49 on March 09, 2008, 04:57:39 PMhey does anybody actually reads the instruction manuel of a game??
I don't!

I sometimes do.

Reading "First King of Shannara" Terry Brooks.   I haven't read any of the books from that series yet, so i've decided to start from this book, whereas others would have started from "Sword of Shannara"

All very good books, although I reccomend starting from "Sword of Shannara".

blah54

I don't!

i read the instruction manual when my parents kick me off the game and ive got nothing better to do lol...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Wolfos

Quote from: MegaMoo on March 11, 2008, 04:50:15 PM
Quote from: Wolfos on March 11, 2008, 07:06:44 AM
I don't!

I sometimes do.

All very good books, although I reccomend starting from "Sword of Shannara".

It's kind of funny, both my brothers have read all the books, and one says i should start from "First King of Shannara",  And the other says to start from "Sword of Shannara".  But I'm already 240 pages in.. so...  :-\

HugoMeister

Well, I just got a novel to read in school. Called "Alas Babylon". Its about a town in Florida who have survived nuclear war, and how they have to face new challenges.

Sounds interesting, hopefully I'll enjoy it.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

razer84

Quote from: HugoMeister on March 12, 2008, 11:56:43 AMWell, I just got a novel to read in school. Called "Alas Babylon". Its about a town in Florida who have survived nuclear war, and how they have to face new challenges.

Sounds interesting, hopefully I'll enjoy it.

it sounds like that Jericho show...

damn commies.

dangee63

i'm reading the first Lord of the Rings book.

Gaab4Ever

i finished the latest harry potter book, lol