News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

What are you reading?

Started by musicguy49, March 04, 2008, 06:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blah54

ender's game(the first one) is one of my favourite books... the rest i didn't enjoy as much...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

PseudoMario16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Mike

Probably going to get Dearly Devoted Dexter soon and at the same time I'll be ordering season 1 and 2 of Dexter :D.

Right now I'm reading Tales of H.P. Lovecraft. Call of Cthulhu ftw!

Gu4n

Quote from: zahndy on July 02, 2008, 09:45:46 AMi just finished "paradijs verloren" its a real tough duch book (psychology) and i had to make an essay out of it.....i got an 8 (0/10) its like an B.
i'm going to read the last book of harry potter

It reminds me of Slauerhoff's poem "Paradise regained", which makes me think about Milton's "Paradise Lost". =p

I finished "Kafka on the Shore" from Haruki Murakami and I think it's even better than the Da Vinci Code. It's got less fiction, although one of the characters is able to talk to cats and things like that. Fortunately, there's this genre called 'Magic realism' which fits perfectly for this book. Although I finished it, many question arose so I probably need to read it again. But now, I''m going to read "A Wild Sheep Chase" first.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I'm reading YOSTUBA&!  If you people don't read it, your as good as dead to me.