News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Favourite Oblivion mods

Started by Maretocks, March 04, 2009, 07:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maretocks

What are your favourite Oblivion mods? And where did you get them? (I don't remember mine) but I've got the Akatosh mount, pheonix armour, dark green glass armour, elven cartographer(coloured map-looks awesome)! and 1 or 2 vampire mods    hope to hear sum really kool ones!
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

KefkaticFanatic

I'm stuck with the 360 version.

Well my computer wouldn't be able to handle it anyway.

me irl
[close]

ALPRAS

Quote from: Gamer4250 on March 05, 2009, 01:29:54 PMI'm stuck with the 360 version.

Stuck? Like....?

My favorite mod..... hmm, I really dont like none of them....

KefkaticFanatic

As in, I only have the 360 version which can't use these mods.  I don't own the PC version.  I might get the PC version of Morrowind though.

me irl
[close]

ALPRAS

Well, theres a bunch of mods to oblivion in the live marketplace, but you have to pay some MP for them....
I own the X360 (+ expansions) and the PC version...
Ive got Morrowind after buying Oblivion, and Ive got scaried in the 1st moment Ive played it... Graphs: Horrible (except the water reflex), controls: Hard to lean, Design: Too much complex comparing to Oblivion...

KefkaticFanatic

I have every expansion except the horse armour.  So yea.

me irl
[close]

ALPRAS

Ive started Oblivion from the beggining again..
I was stucked with some things that were impossible to resolve, so Ive started again :P

Nakah

I started playing oblivion hardcore over the summer and had a ton of mods by the end of it. My favorite is probably the archaeological guild mod because it had tons of dungeons are cool armor and rewards but there were a bunch of others that I liked.

KefkaticFanatic

I have the PC version but have never really got into it.  Probably when I have a ton of time over the summer or something.

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

I much prefer it on the PS3 to the PC. I've played both versions, and the PS3 game is much easier to control, and more immersive. However, you can't get the majority of the mods on the PS3. The Shivering Isles expansion is available, though.

Maretocks

Quote from: Nakah on March 30, 2010, 06:56:17 AMI started playing oblivion hardcore over the summer and had a ton of mods by the end of it. My favorite is probably the archaeological guild mod because it had tons of dungeons are cool armor and rewards but there were a bunch of others that I liked.
One thing I hated about the dungeons (not with this mod) was that you would only ever find heavy armour. I wanted glass dammit. >:|

Have a surf on TESNexus, if anyone's still interested. Better Cities is an awesome mod. Completely re-meshes and textures every city. I <3 that mod.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>