News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Who's Seen Watchmen?

Started by MetroidHunter v26, March 07, 2009, 05:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PseudoMario16

They were both really good, but the comics were way  better.
oh, and for once, i agree with gamer. It was amazing in IMAX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

SuperFireKirby

I read the graphic novel a while back and I haven't read a better graphic novel or regular comic since. I'm afraid to see the movie becuse from what I've heard they completely changed the it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Amazing movie.  9/10 at least.
-

Nana1Popo2

i saw it like a few weeks ago. it was different than what i (and my parents) thought. We all thought it would have more fighting/superhero-y stuff in it....... it was ok, but the swaring was too much. i understand that it defines a person's character more with their reactions, etc, but i think it could have been better. We all thought it was different..... :/ the fighting scenes were great tho, and the stuff like Rorschach's mask, and the other animation, but....ehh, for me it could have been better............ o, and it was very graphic... >_< haha :P
id say probably a....... 5/10 .....
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

SuperFireKirby

The movie went by the book by not being a superhero action flick. But something was lost in the movie. Maybe the deepness of the psychological profiles in each character from rorschach to a news vendor.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!