News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Pep band

Started by Gooch, March 09, 2009, 07:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Thanks guys. Sorry for the long ass wait though.

Uhh, I guess I could separate parts. Not too hard.

Gooch

Thanks! If you could just stick them in a folder, I would be most appreciative! Shouldn't really take more than 5 minutes (at least it only takes that long when I do it).

Gooch

Hey, have you separated the parts yet? This is Regionals week and my band director has ok'd all the new music; he says that we need something fresh and new.

Brassman388

I'll definitely get on that today then.

Gooch

Brassman388

Not any that I've been having.

Edit: Just out of curiosity, do they need to be 5x7 sheets or will a 8.5x11 work?

Gooch

5x7 should do. When I do it on Notepad, I highlight the entire part for the instrument, copy it, open a separate, new piece, and paste it in.

Brassman388

Gooch

I humbly thank you from the very deepest bottom of my heart! Now, I have a side favor that should take no presidence over any of your other numerous tasks (this should do very well, the Halo arrangement). If you could take Nana1Popo2's "Fever (Dr. Mario)" arrangement and separate the parts, I would be forever greatful and won't pester you anymore. You have already done a extreme service to me and I very much so thank you!

Nana1Popo2

Hey Gooch, i have to make two slight changes to the Dr. MArio arrangement yet, so I can get you the seperate parts by later today if it's ok.

Edit: ugh. scratch that. i dont know if id be able to get up the seperate parts.... i was just now told im going to be going out today, so i wouldnt be able to upload them before the next hour. so, instead i have updated (or will in a couple seconds) thw links to my arrangements. so you can check it out. *sigh.. my Finale has been over-the-top laggy.... and now for some reason always is whenever i have other screens open...
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Brassman388

No worries to the both of you, just send me linkies whenever you're ready.

Gooch

Nana1Popo2: As long as you can get the parts to me by Tuesday or Wednesday (no later) I should be fine. Our girls team won regionals, so we're going to State, and that starts on Thursday, but its an overnight trip, so I am potentially going to be gone Thursday-Saturday. Tues-Wednesday is so that we can practice and get the music worked up in Band class by then.

Brassman: If Nana1Popo2 can't get the parts separated, then I would very much so like you to do it for me (same time constraints, obviously).

Thank you both so very much.

Brassman388

Where is this magical arrangement located?

Nana1Popo2

would you be able to do it, Brassman? and it's in the Home-Made Compositions Thread
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Brassman388