News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

DS-i GBA Slot

Started by shane91c, March 10, 2009, 08:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you disappointed that Nintendo have removed the GBA slot from the DS-i? (No more Guitar Hero!!!)

HELL YEAH! :(
Not really...

Taser9090

I'm a little disapointed, since I don't have a GBA anymore. But I might be getting the DSi, so I can just use my DS as my GBA or just to play multiplayer for DS games.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Tranzlater

Quote from: Taser9090 on March 31, 2009, 05:02:26 PMI'm a little disapointed, since I don't have a GBA anymore. But I might be getting the DSi, so I can just use my DS as my GBA or just to play multiplayer for DS games.

*Gasps*

Exactly what I was thinkings
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

ALPRAS

I dont have a DS or a GBA (Ive only played in an Emulator..) so Im out of the topic xD

Tranzlater

Quote from: ALPRAS on April 01, 2009, 11:27:19 AMI dont have a DS or a GBA (Ive only played in an Emulator..) so Im out of the topic xD

Arr! A pirate!
Probably not for long.

ALPRAS

Man, thats 1,5% of the pirate stuff i have in my PC xD

Tranzlater

Quote from: ALPRAS on April 01, 2009, 02:27:46 PMMan, thats 1,5% of the pirate stuff i have in my PC xD

I don't really care but HOW CAN YOU LOVE GAME BOYS BUT HAVE NOT EVEN HAD ONE!?!
Not even a gameboy color...
Probably not for long.

ALPRAS

Too expensive for what I want...

i always wanted a DS, but I really dont want to spend 140â,¬ on it...

Tranzlater

Quote from: ALPRAS on April 02, 2009, 05:31:49 AMToo expensive for what I want...

i always wanted a DS, but I really dont want to spend 140â,¬ on it...

Not much since you PIRATE SO MUCH
Probably not for long.

ALPRAS

I only Pirate things that deserve to be pirated xD and ive concluded that a GBA/DS emulator are only good to play when hey are...... portable xD

blah54

emulators are amazing lol... i re-played so many games that way...

does anyone know what the buttons on the DSi are like? are they like the buttons on the original ds or like the buttons on the ds lite... cause i HATED the ds lite buttons, which is why i never got it... but i want the better lit back-screen, so if the DSi buttons are like the ds original, then i think i'll probably get one...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

ALPRAS

I cant play DS emulator... It always gives me errors dont know why...

MasterPenguin

If you come to the Chat I can show you how to fix the errors. (It's easier to explain in real time.)

SuperFireKirby

Lokked kinda cool, only thing possible good about the DSi is original DS Ware games that might be fun

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

I might get a DSi, as the features look kinda cool (damn you NOE with your brainwashing ads on the Nintendo Channel(they have a British guy)) and half of my DS buttons are crapped up. Oh, and I was playing MPH and when I closed the DS, the screens started flashing white and it made a clicking noise even though the sound was turned right down...
Also the DSi L&R buttons look better than the DSlite's.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

I'm think about getting one since I dont have a DS and I have GBA so the slot isnt neccessarily well... neccessary for me. It was still somewhat of a let down.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!